White House at Goodpasture

GOODPASTURE

White house go recruitt a few players from beech or find another team tha's off and get some of their players, that's what goodpasture gets to do. Why can't we all. o wait that would'nt be fair now would it. if privates want to play public schools that's fine,but at no point should they be in a district with a public. non-con. games only. come on TSSAA.

Here we go again about the public vs privates. Goodpasture is actually a 1A size school and they play in 3A, and Whitehouse is 4A. So enough of that. We dont make the rules, we just play by them. Every team in our new region is 4A except for Westmoreland. How about talking about the game!

And it's amazing how a "1A" school ends up with so many good football players, isn't it? Come now, we may have a public education , but we can STILL do math. No recruiting, GP? Really??? Better read that verse about "the truth will set you free" again.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noboby will ever hear the end of the private-public debate untill the problem is fixed. Sorry but there is a problem. public schools do have a good case.TSSAA see's $ and I THINK they're trying to forget about all the mis-matches. It's not private schools fault, but you know their love'n it. NO way u can make it equal unless u put all privates together or let public's recruitt as well. sorry the multiplyer don't cut it.

And it's amazing how a "1A" school ends up with so many good football players, isn't it? Come now, we may have a public education , but we can STILL do math. No recruiting, GP? Really??? Better read that verse about "the truth will set you free" again.

Well according to a number of statistics you can't do math.

redneck.jpg

Again if you have proof then do something about it. If not, you need to quit accusing people of things based off dislike and ignorance.

What a great game. Both side played very well. Great job Cougars coming away with the win.

I know White House fans are gonna start talking about the scoreboard clock. You CANNOT go by the scoreboard. The time is kept on the field, so are the downs, and yardage. When the scoreboard said 19 secs, the refs on the field had 23 secs. ( I asked one after the game) You don't go by the scoreboard. Most High School boards don't have the ability to add sec back on there. It lost you the game last week when WH spiked it on 4th down. But Goodpasture intercepted it on 3rd down so the clock was not a factor.

What a great game. Both side played very well. Great job Cougars coming away with the win.

I know White House fans are gonna start talking about the scoreboard clock. You CANNOT go by the scoreboard. The time is kept on the field, so are the downs, and yardage. When the scoreboard said 19 secs, the refs on the field had 23 secs. ( I asked one after the game) You don't go by the scoreboard. Most High School boards don't have the ability to add sec back on there. It lost you the game last week when WH spiked it on 4th down. But Goodpasture intercepted it on 3rd down so the clock was not a factor.

The only time you keep the clock on the field is when the game clock is not operational.

I think White House has a very good team. I think the jury is still out on Goodpasture. Goodpasture was very impressive against a very mediocre (for them) David Lipscomb. If Goodpasture beats White House...then they can say they have turned the corner.

Is Dixon out for this game? He didn't play much in the 2nd half of the Beech game.

IThe jury returned its verdict --- THe Cougars Won , and that was with Dixon in the line up. OH by the way did you see that Lipscomb score 41-14 over Whites Creek. I guess that Mediocre played game last week against GP Lit a fire under them, or they are not mediocre after all.