BLACKMAN VS SIEGEL

MrBigTen06

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well well blackman fans. time to see where playing a cupcake schedule the first half of the season will get you!!!

UH, it looks like a 6-0 record and #3 in the state according to AP. However I'm not sure AP made

the schedule.

I will beat this drum till it sinks in, Blackman has not only beat the teams that were on their schedule but with the exception of Smyrna, HAMMERED THEM!! FRICKIN HALFTIME, FRICKEN GAME OVER, BRING IN THE FRICKEN BAND... SORRY THEIR ALREADY HERE!!!!!

WE ARE BLACKMAN!! and we make no excuses.

I dont think any educated person on here can say that Blackman isnt any good... All were saying is given their schedule, you really dont know how good they are. I think thats a fair assessment. If you beat RHS or OHS in the coming weeks then get on here and beat your drum all day long... Until then you have to take off your blue and orange colored glasses and see this schedule for what it is.... A joke! I dont blame the kids or the coaches (only bc Shad wasnt there when this schedule was made). I also dont except the excuse that they had a hard time finding games, bc so did everybody else... RHS went out and scheduled Farragut, OHS scheduled Ensworth and Brentwood, Smyrna also played Ensworth... There were good teams out there to play and BHS just decided not to do it... Maybe it was smart, maybe it wasnt? But we will all find out in a few weeks... I for one hope Blackman is for real, I would love to see 3 M'boro teams make serious runs come November. :thumb:

You know you could have ended your post after just three words and said about as much as you did with your whole post. I never have and never will pretend that Blackman's schedule has been difficult. I do however stand beside my points about what Blackman has done to the opposition on said schedule. How badly does Blackman have to beat teams before you admit that they are a good football team? 104-0, 96-0, a gagillion to 0?

Did you get it this time? Good. So can we move on, thanks!

Read my post, I realize that the meat of our schedule is back end loaded. I have pointed how just how similar all four of the contenders are. They are almost mirror images of each other. This Friday we will have to bring it in order to defeat Seigal. And I don't need glasses to see that.

And just so you know coach and I are going to talk about upcoming scheduling on our next recruiting visit to the Murfreesboro Mustangs rec league. Inside info for you, were trying to get the BB Brentwood Blaze here but we may have to split the gate and pay extra for the refs. I smell a bake sale and a car wash!!!!

WE ARE BLACKMAN! and we ain't skeered.

I think this is a good one. Blackman is not as good as everyone thinks and Siegel is better then people think. Smyrna played them both and neither offence scored an offensive TD. Although Blackman still won the game with a punt return and FG. Before the Blaze fans start up on me, No argument they beat Smyrna that night. Hope Smyrna makes the playoffs and gets another shot at Blackman but they have some work to do to earn that opportunity.

Siegel may bit ya if you go in to confident. Siegel passes the eye test, looking great in their uniforms but that won't win football games, I know, but they have some talent on that team.

Good luck to both squads. Hope you both come out of this on healthy.

21-17

Blackman? But watch out :thumb:

Alright bulldog86, I hate to attack what may possibly be family... but you asked for it. When posting, if a red squiggly line shows up underneath a word, "offence" that line indicates that you have successfully misspelled that particular word. You could recall my Lincoln County post for a solution for the misspelling issue or google it. Also a "bit" is usually used to steer or turn a horse, or it could be the past tense of bite, which what I think you meant.

Now as far as what everyone thinks of Blackman... ask Tullahoma, Lincoln County, Cane Ridge, Lavergne and Station Camp how good Blackman is. I agree the Smyrna game was still in the air up till the final horn. They could have played two more quarters and the score may well have been the same. I believe all four contenders in this region are very similar and the winners of those games will be determined by the teams that gets the cheap points, like a punt return, short field or a pick six.

And what's up with the "Good luck to both squads. Hope you both come out of this on healthy." who are you, France?

I don't ever want to see any kid get hurt, but if it benefits my team... let them eat cake!

WE ARE BLACKMAN! bla, bla, bla bring it!

Sorry for the misspelling..........showing some real class........hope you had fun with that, pointing out two misspelling........hope you fell like the better person for that.

Fact is, the post is solid, some facts, and some opinions. If you want to correct all the misspellings, do it in the classroom. I’m here to read and write about HS football not win awards for my brilliant writing or lack there of.

Not family........ I have no family down here; I'm from the north.......pile on

As far as a HS kids being hurt being fine with you if it gives your team the upper hand........like I said in the beginning.......showing some real class.

I still wish both squads luck!

PS……..Sorry Donkey…….not from Smyrna, I just move here 4 or 5 years ago.

Hey, come on, I was just jokin, I mean if you want to come on here and misspell words and use bad grammar. It's cool. I was just trying to help you keep from looking like a hillbilly. It's OK Festus! (Gunsmoke character Festus Haggen played by Ken Curtis) rock on which ya bad self!

Hey, after all YALL ARE BULLDOGS!!

P.S. "fell" is the past tense of fall, feel is an emotion. But we know what you meant.

Siegel to get the w.

Siegel to get the "w", only if "w" means the following: "WORKED OVER", "WHIPPED", "WHOOPED", "WALKED ON", "WALLOPED", "WHOMPED", "WAXED", "WHISKED AWAY", "WAY-LAYED", "WIPED-OUT", "WIPED THE FIELD WITH". :wacko::blink: Your little 5 word (really 4 and a quarter) sentence says you don't think to highly of the BLAZE! It's okay, you put your self out here as did I, so when the dust settles, and the smoke clears from the Inferno on friday, i hope we see the wingman come on back and say OPPS if blackman does win. AS ANOTHER POSTER ON HERE SAYS, WE ARE BLACKMAN AND WE AIN'T SCARED! (he just spells it like a TN hillbilly) :ugeek:

Can anyone on here really be mad at these Blackman posters? I mean they have won more games this season than they have won since the school has been open. I would be excited too!!

Now lets be honest, Blackman is a legit football team, but #3 in the state? I honestly don't think they have been tested yet and dont deserve a #3 spot.

By the way, how many teams are there in 6A? Can't be more than 40 or so. So how awesome is a top 10 ranking when there are only 40 teams to choose from? It's not like basketball where you only have 3 classifications which gives you 128 teams in 3A.

And just so you know coach and I are going to talk about upcoming scheduling on our next recruiting visit to the Murfreesboro Mustangs rec league. Inside info for you, were trying to get the BB Brentwood Blaze here but we may have to split the gate and pay extra for the refs. I smell a bake sale and a car wash!!!!

:roflol: haha dont forget the UNA Bears and the Murfreesboro Blue Raiders!!! I hear they have a 9 year QB that is going to be a stud!!!

:unsure: haha dont forget the UNA Bears and the Murfreesboro Blue Raiders!!! I hear they have a 9 year QB that is going to be a stud!!!

Help me out here, is the 9 year old at UNA or Blue Raiders. And is the kid currently running the spread?

Thanks in advance for you help. He could be WE ARE BLACKMAN! material.

For one anyone who says blackmans O is to strong go look at who they played.

When they actually played a good team there o looked Avg at best. i doubt'd Siegel til i actually seen them play. They play some darn good D and have a great RB along with one of the best playmakers in TN at WR. I just think Siegel will win, one thing I will say about blackmans weak schedule is that it builds confidence. :unsure:

you sir, are a moron

well well blackman fans. time to see where playing a cupcake schedule the first half of the season will get you!!!

UH, it looks like a 6-0 record and #3 in the state according to AP. However I'm not sure AP made

the schedule.

I will beat this drum till it sinks in, Blackman has not only beat the teams that were on their schedule but with the exception of Smyrna, HAMMERED THEM!! FRICKIN HALFTIME, FRICKEN GAME OVER, BRING IN THE FRICKEN BAND... SORRY THEIR ALREADY HERE!!!!!

WE ARE BLACKMAN!! and we make no excuses.

I dont think any educated person on here can say that Blackman isnt any good... All were saying is given their schedule, you really dont know how good they are. I think thats a fair assessment. If you beat RHS or OHS in the coming weeks then get on here and beat your drum all day long... Until then you have to take off your blue and orange colored glasses and see this schedule for what it is.... A joke! I dont blame the kids or the coaches (only bc Shad wasnt there when this schedule was made). I also dont except the excuse that they had a hard time finding games, bc so did everybody else... RHS went out and scheduled Farragut, OHS scheduled Ensworth and Brentwood, Smyrna also played Ensworth... There were good teams out there to play and BHS just decided not to do it... Maybe it was smart, maybe it wasnt? But we will all find out in a few weeks... I for one hope Blackman is for real, I would love to see 3 M'boro teams make serious runs come November. :unsure:

before you get on here and run your mouth...maybe you should take a look at the defending state champs non-region schedule last year...hmmm...did you look because what i see is actually the same thing blackman has going this year. but what do i know. there is just no way blackman could win state. i mean they are blackman. just washed up middle school heroes i suppose. oakland and riverdale scheduled ensworth and farragut and both got beat. why do we want a loss. because they lost, we are now in sole possession of first place in the district. well look at that no way thats blackman. oh but it is. better get used to it because we are riding this train all the way to cookeville and we are gonna leave there with a gold ball. but hey, after that it will just be known by everyone(excluding blackman) that it was just a bad year in tennessee high school football, right? hate if you want, but at least respect us. if we beat siegel by fifty will you finally give us some credit? lord, we would probably have to win by 100 to get any respect around here. but we like that, and we are gonna keep creepin until yall cant doubt us anymore because we will be on top of the mountain and there is nothin yall can do to keep us away.

Funny how somebody speaks of the UNA Bears. I have an old film that is in good shape of David Himes's Bears against Donnie Carter. Spurlock is in the video... etc...etc... but anyway would anybody like me to post that old film? I recently discovered some other video when DeShawn was 8 or 9. They played Grammar in a championship over at Ezell....I am slowly but surely doing my best to re-cut all my library to DVD regardless of film quality....

First off Congratulations for the best start in Blackman's history.

Since so many are bandying around the 'cupcake theory' I thought I would look up some schedules and post the results.

The combined record of ALL the opponents Blackman has defeated this year is 10 wins and 23 losses.

The best teams they have faced this year are both Rutherford County teams that are BOTH 3-3. Two of the teams Blackman is so proud of pounding are 0-5!

The easy part of the schedule is over. It is how they do with the rest of it that will tell whether they are REAL winners or not.

There it is so Y'ALL make the call now as to their schedule.