Cloudland vs. Cosby

THE KING

Well, its been a busy week for old King between killing deer and trying to dig taters before it rains again. :twisted: I have to agree with Bigblue on keeping the chatter quiet. I definitely learned the hard way that you don't give Cosby bulletin board material. :twisted: Good luck to everyone tomorrow night and hope the Highlanders bring one home.

Good luck tomorrow night Landers.

I would also give a special thanks to the varsity coaches for coming out and supporting our Jr High all year long. Its obvioos that you like these kids and support them. Even our Jr High basketball coach is at every game. Makes it nice to play for people who is interested in the kids. This bunch of kids deserve it. Fine boys.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in the stats. They generally tell the tale.

My guess is they favor Cloudland, thats why I call them the hardluck kids.

If they favored Cloudland it couldn't be by much , we moved the ball into the red zone and couldn't poke it in just as many or more times than Cloudland did. Cloudland did turn it over in some bad places to help us out but I'd say we definitely forced all of those but one. Cloudland plays very hard physical football and both teams gave the crowd a great game to watch. Herzog managed to find the endzone and get 2 picks even while being doubled all night and coming off of the flu. We had three kids who didn't practice all week including Herzog from the flu. I heard yall was fightin it as well.

I'm interested in the stats. They generally tell the tale.

My guess is they favor Cloudland, thats why I call them the hardluck kids.

If they favored Cloudland it couldn't be by much , we moved the ball into the red zone and couldn't poke it in just as many or more times than Cloudland did. Cloudland did turn it over in some bad places to help us out but I'd say we definitely forced all of those but one. Cloudland plays very hard physical football and both teams gave the crowd a great game to watch. Herzog managed to find the endzone and get 2 picks even while being doubled all night and coming off of the flu. We had three kids who didn't practice all week including Herzog from the flu. I heard yall was fightin it as well.

Good win, I would have bet against you. I think everyone is fighting the flu.

Great game to watch. This intense rivalry got even more intense after this one.

The turnovers by Cloudland were big. And there were some penalties called at crucial points against both teams. Which I hate to see no matter which team they are called on.

#24? from Cloudland getting hurt was a big factor IMO. I hope he's OK for the rest of the season.

Cosby moved the ball well on offense on the ground and in the air. And the defense made a lot of big plays. Congrats to the players and coaching staff.

If I heard right, the replay will be on wlik.net in the morning at 10am.