Hendersonville vs Wilson Central

underthelights

We have chance for wins MAYBE the last (2) games of the season. The next 2 games are probably our toughest opponents yet. I think the best we can hope for is 2-8 or 1-9; this is been a tough season to stomach.

I understand when the school first opened; they did not win for a couple of seasons; this is really no fun!

Maybe the GladeKitties can return soon.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I’m just steering up crap in support of my team. :lol: Why would I want to be a head coach at Kittyland when the players, parents, and community keep throwing their team under the bus? BUNP BUMP and the bus keeps going round and round. Meaning, it’s all on you bandwagoneers. Why would anyone want to support you? :roll:

If I'm not mistaken, WC installed Tony Franklin's offense this year, correct? What's going on? How in the world have they only scored 51 points in 6 games? Is the coaching staff not committed to it, are they not spending enough time on it, or do they not have the players to run it?

I'm at a school in West TN and we installed this offense this year as well and we are averaging over 40 ppg.

Shocking result tonight, Hville wins in OT on a 28 yard field goal by Richenberger 3-0. I caught the last 5 minutes on the radio, could not go to the game. I don't understand how we gain 470 yards against MJ and 37 points, 35 against Hunters Lane, and score 3 against a winless team. Obviously WC's defense showed up tonight. I guess we will take it and move on but need to play a lot better than this.

great defensive game plan - Coach Dedman. The boys played hard and really deserved to win; I was a bit disappointed in the crowd. Lets get it together and get those Bears. Keep the streak going..........5 going on 6!!

Go GladeCats :thumb:

Thanks for the reminder mom. I'll be sure to pass it along to all the boys in the den.

I guess it's all right to be optimistic, But I have a feeling that it's going to be a quick game?