Track meets for 2010

slip37184

• 1 month later...

I am the new HC in Track at Cumberland County. You may remember me when I coached the girls at Kenwood with Chuck Babcock. I am looking for meets on the following dates:

March 19th or 20th

April 2nd or 3rd

April 30th or May 1st

May 7th or 8th

Just wanted to know if I help a meet at our place on March 20th with FAT and medals awarded to the top 8 in every event, how many teams would consider coming? The price would be 80 dollars for boys and girls combined or 40 per boys and 40 per girls teams. I appreciate any help with this matter..

Coach McCaslin

Cumberland County

• 3 weeks later...

Karns High School Will Host on March 13th, 2010 a Track Jamboree. This is a Non Scoring Meet that will focus on the rules of Track and Field. Unlimited entries for each school and no more than 3 events per athlete. We will run all normal State Events except Pole Vault.

No Entry Fees and No Awards. Great Day For Your Athletes to learn the rules and have fun under meet like conditions. All Athletes will be given times and measurements. If you have any questions please contact Rick Cathey (catheyr@k12tn.net)Karns High School. Field Events Will Begin at 11:00AM and Running at 12:00 Noon

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am the new HC in Track at Cumberland County. You may remember me when I coached the girls at Kenwood with Chuck Babcock. I am looking for meets on the following dates:

March 19th or 20th

April 2nd or 3rd

April 30th or May 1st

May 7th or 8th

Just wanted to know if I help a meet at our place on March 20th with FAT and medals awarded to the top 8 in every event, how many teams would consider coming? The price would be 80 dollars for boys and girls combined or 40 per boys and 40 per girls teams. I appreciate any help with this matter..

Coach McCaslin

Cumberland County

What happened to Louie?