Private messaging and contacting administrators

ElDel

I've received a notification that I have a private message (from a board moderator) but when I try to read it I get a message that I am not authorized to read private messages. When I try to send a private message I get a message that says I am not authorized to send private messages. When I try to email an administrator, I get a message that I am not authorized to email this individual. When I try to email play4keeps to let him/her know that I cannot read the private message I get a message that says I am not authorized to email this individual. I have private messaging enabled in my profile (and have for some time).

Very frustrating, please help!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't have a Plus membership. I get messeges from people who also are not Plus members. I cannot read the message. I understand why. But why even allow the message to go through? What is the notification on their end? Why not just disable the function altogether? Instead to allow the message to be sent but not read?

Yea same problem with my account

• 1 year later...