• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Boone 3-1/6-1

1) THS 3-1/6-1

3) South 3-1/5-1-1

4) DB 3-1/3-4

5) SH 2-2/3-4

Not that it matters, probably, and I certainly would not complain either way, but it is my understanding that the TSSAA has South at 6-1.

Jhits....count all of Souths opponents and tell me how a 6-1 record is possible? :D Was that a joke or something. :roflol:

They had something on the Kingsport Times website that mentioned TSSAA awarding South the win over Knox West. It shouldn't have been a tie anway since South was up 21-0.

I have to go with the Vikings this week even though they will have

their hands full with CS and the Watson blitz.DB seem to move the

ball outside on pitch outs to CS last week that worked good for them.

If Stubbs can slow CS down and contain the blitz it will be a good

game for the Vikes. THS 30 DB 24

Lets just clear something up real quick so that SOME of us can let it go. ANY fan base is going to leave when they see there is no hope for victory. Did any of you go to some of the UT games last year… hello… it don’t get much more hardcore than Vols fans. I can tell you from experience it was much easier to get out of there when the game was over than it was late in the third of some of those games. What I’m talking about is a fan base that aren’t to “ciditty” to stand up and raise the devil when a ref makes a bad call, or when they see a big hit, or when the coach makes a boneheaded play call… or in the case of DB and THS, stand up and cheer when your team scores. Then you have the crowd participation with the student section chants. You see and hear all of this from the South side but not so much from the city folks. I personally thing that darn flag has something to do with it … I might have to get me one of them and wave it at our games. I know there’s a little RED mixed up in the middle of all that MAROON in Viking country, and during away games I always try to make my way to that section. Makes the game much more enjoyable… if we’re winning that is.

Lets just clear something up real quick so that SOME of us can let it go. ANY fan base is going to leave when they see there is no hope for victory. Did any of you go to some of the UT games last year… hello… it don’t get much more hardcore than Vols fans. I can tell you from experience it was much easier to get out of there when the game was over than it was late in the third of some of those games. What I’m talking about is a fan base that aren’t to “ciditty” to stand up and raise the devil when a ref makes a bad call, or when they see a big hit, or when the coach makes a boneheaded play call… or in the case of DB and THS, stand up and cheer when your team scores. Then you have the crowd participation with the student section chants. You see and hear all of this from the South side but not so much from the city folks. I personally thing that darn flag has something to do with it … I might have to get me one of them and wave it at our games. I know there’s a little RED mixed up in the middle of all that MAROON in Viking country, and during away games I always try to make my way to that section. Makes the game much more enjoyable… if we’re winning that is.

YEEEEE........HAWWWWWW!!!!!!

If Tennessee High wins, it won't be a blow out. They may ball control and nickel and dime the Tribe to death, but ole Catfish will have something in line to give the Indian offense a chance in the end. The man may be old and on his last legs before retirement, but he knows what he's doing. Nobody questions him or his coaching decisions quite like they do Clark. I trust in Watson, every Friday night.

Roll Tribe.

Whats up Trisportsfan… it’s been a while. It sounds like you haven’t seen the Vikings this year either. We got a new paint job this year and it makes the Viking ship allot more aerodynamic…. get it… AERODYNAMIC. And we installed a secondary tester. Don’t get me wrong, Stubbs will still make you stop the run… but this year you will pay for being overzealous in the box (aka Watson Blitz Package).

It's funny that you post this because I was on the South football thread talking about our fairweather fans. I'm sure they didn't come to any games when we were 0-10. Personally, I hope they don't show up to another game the rest of the year. You win some, you lose some but you stay there and support the team either way. I can get you one of those flags for Friday by the way if you're interested. :roflol:

It's funny that you post this because I was on the South football thread talking about our fairweather fans. I'm sure they didn't come to any games when we were 0-10. Personally, I hope they don't show up to another game the rest of the year. You win some, you lose some but you stay there and support the team either way. I can get you one of those flags for Friday by the way if you're interested. :wacko:

Preciate it RebYell… but I already have one. I’ll just have to wash these darn brown stains out and it will be good as new. :thumb: Good lookin out though. :roflol:

It's funny that you post this because I was on the South football thread talking about our fairweather fans. I'm sure they didn't come to any games when we were 0-10. Personally, I hope they don't show up to another game the rest of the year. You win some, you lose some but you stay there and support the team either way. I can get you one of those flags for Friday by the way if you're interested. :thumb:

Preciate it RebYell… but I already have one. I’ll just have to wash these darn brown stains out and it will be good as new. :wacko: Good lookin out though. :roflol:

Gotta get those gravy stains out again? I told you not to use that flag as a tablecloth. Put it back up on your bedroom wall where you had it before. I though you knew better, Cap. :wacko:

It's funny that you post this because I was on the South football thread talking about our fairweather fans. I'm sure they didn't come to any games when we were 0-10. Personally, I hope they don't show up to another game the rest of the year. You win some, you lose some but you stay there and support the team either way. I can get you one of those flags for Friday by the way if you're interested. :lol:

Preciate it RebYell… but I already have one. I’ll just have to wash these darn brown stains out and it will be good as new. :wacko: Good lookin out though. :roflol:

Gotta get those gravy stains out again? I told you not to use that flag as a tablecloth. Put it back up on your bedroom wall where you had it before. I though you knew better, Cap. :thumb:

Gosh dangget… you’re right! If I take that one down I’ll never get “yo momma” to come back over!! Once again… good lookin out RebYel. :wacko:

If Tennessee High wins, it won't be a blow out. They may ball control and nickel and dime the Tribe to death, but ole Catfish will have something in line to give the Indian offense a chance in the end. The man may be old and on his last legs before retirement, but he knows what he's doing. Nobody questions him or his coaching decisions quite like they do Clark. I trust in Watson, every Friday night.

Roll Tribe.

Whats up Trisportsfan… it’s been a while. It sounds like you haven’t seen the Vikings this year either. We got a new paint job this year and it makes the Viking ship allot more aerodynamic…. get it… AERODYNAMIC. And we installed a secondary tester. Don’t get me wrong, Stubbs will still make you stop the run… but this year you will pay for being overzealous in the box (aka Watson Blitz Package).

No, I haven't seen the Vikings play this year. I'm still taking in games in Kingsport and Bloomingdale most Friday nights. If the Vikings upgraded to a propeller based Destroyer, we must have relegated back to the hunter and gatherer days. I will say, though, we already pay for being aggressive on defense, every week. We're undersized but quick. Damage control is our best friend and, at times, is the name of the game. We'll be there in the fourth quarter, at that point it's up to the offenses. Will the invasion force and heat seaking missles beat out the basic ground attack and under ten rock throws? Who knows...the tortoise did beat the hare.

Just heard eleven Indians have the swine flue. One lineman, Sensabaugh and Roop just to name some. Don't know about the others but if Sensabaugh don't play it's time to call up the freshman runningback(Swafford). After all, he might just score 4 td's just like he has the rest of the year. HA HA.