TENNESSEE HIGH VS. DOBYNS BENNETT

Yogi Bear

I watched the replay tonight of the Tenn High vs. Science Hill game and i will say, Tenn High looked pretty good. Having said that, i don't know how goon the hill is. Shepherd has gotten a lot stronger but i think he's going to be hit hard in the back field all night tomorrow night. The fullback is a load to bring down. All DB needs to do is blitz,blitz and blitz some more. I know our offense will score on that defense. Science Hill passed at will. No coverage at all. Roll Tribe Roll................

Thats what were counting on :roll: The Middle of the field and the flats will be WIDE open $$

If your talkin about the little 5 yrd stops and outs the Hill used ,thats just the way Gilligan runs the ball- looong handoffs :lol:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick start by the Indians will be the nail in the Vikings caufin. Tn High will be just like South, a deer in the headlights!!

Indians Roll and move into a 4 way tie for 1st in the Conference Standing. The Indians are pulling for and expect Boone to whip Science Hill! Hey WaCo... I spotted your girlfriend down in the Death Valley Trailer Park the other day, maybe you can get her a room @ the Ballist Tourist Home downtown.

DB 27

Tn High 14

If DB wins, surely they can win with class. Act like you have won a game before. If you are as good as you think you are, then why act so suprised? AND, don't get kicked out of the game for sportsmanship when you are winning! THAT is classless, maybe that is deserving of a letter to editor? One week you are on your backs kicking and crying because you lost and the next week you are taking cheap shots. As much of a rivalry as Skunk's boys had, they never got kicked out. If they had, the second kicking would have come from Skunk. Where is the DB pride? Wondering, did the DB coaches come up with the rumor tactic of pig flu? TN High is smarter than that. Win or lose, show some class.

Sounds like someone's letter to the editor struck a nerve with DBWatchdog :roll: How's the old saying go? Something about if the shoe fits, wear it. At least the author of that letter used his real name. I think Moneychanger would be a truer id for you. Fits with your day job just a bit better. We could go into the specifics of what actually happened with the penalty that you seem to think you know so much about, but that would just be wasted on you. It's far more comfortable for you to stay wrapped in the cloak of bitterness you're still dragging around over the legend YOU THOUGHT your son was supposed to be. You won't have to dig very deep to find out the true story of what happened there, but you can't handle the truth. What's got your goat the most is who started this year and who didn't last year.

You're a fine one to talk about anyone else giving their kid a "kicking". Excuses, excuses should be your family motto. Where's the DB pride? It's alive and well, no thanks to you. The bigger question is where is yours? You are a disgrace.

By the way IndianNation, as much as it sickens me to say, DBWatchDog is a DB graduate and parent of a player from the class of 2009.

i believe you have been stuck

the next time you would like to attack a former friends son make sure they dont know who you are..... and if you would have watched the play closely enough he didnt do anything

so watchdog how bout you try something new for once shut your mouth and cheer for the home team

see ya friday ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!

If DB wins, surely they can win with class. Act like you have won a game before. If you are as good as you think you are, then why act so suprised? AND, don't get kicked out of the game for sportsmanship when you are winning! THAT is classless, maybe that is deserving of a letter to editor? One week you are on your backs kicking and crying because you lost and the next week you are taking cheap shots. As much of a rivalry as Skunk's boys had, they never got kicked out. If they had, the second kicking would have come from Skunk. Where is the DB pride? Wondering, did the DB coaches come up with the rumor tactic of pig flu? TN High is smarter than that. Win or lose, show some class.

Sounds like someone's letter to the editor struck a nerve with DBWatchdog :roll: How's the old saying go? Something about if the shoe fits, wear it. At least the author of that letter used his real name. I think Moneychanger would be a truer id for you. Fits with your day job just a bit better. We could go into the specifics of what actually happened with the penalty that you seem to think you know so much about, but that would just be wasted on you. It's far more comfortable for you to stay wrapped in the cloak of bitterness you're still dragging around over the legend YOU THOUGHT your son was supposed to be. You won't have to dig very deep to find out the true story of what happened there, but you can't handle the truth. What's got your goat the most is who started this year and who didn't last year.

You're a fine one to talk about anyone else giving their kid a "kicking". Excuses, excuses should be your family motto. Where's the DB pride? It's alive and well, no thanks to you. The bigger question is where is yours? You are a disgrace.

By the way IndianNation, as much as it sickens me to say, DBWatchDog is a DB graduate and parent of a player from the class of 2009.

i believe you have been stuck

the next time you would like to attack a former friends son make sure they dont know who you are..... and if you would have watched the play closely enough he didnt do anything

so watchdog how bout you try something new for once shut your mouth and cheer for the home team

see ya friday ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!

HEEEELLLLOOOOO!!! Dobyns Bennett.... Tennessee High.... Stone Castle..... tomorrow night!!! Ring a bell!!! You think you Clowns could take this little spat to the Kmart parking lot like the rest of the juveniles do, so the rest of us can get back to the GAME?! Exactly what part of personally attaching each other on an anonymous board is the CLASSY part? I'm just sayin... :lol:

Indians are under the weather but that ain't going to stop 'em from making this Confrerence Race a little tighter. #32, #3 & #5 will make the big plays and that much improved O-Line will lead the way.

Hey WaCo... your girl sobered up a little, she is back out in daylight... bad karma right there!!

INDIANS 27

VIKES 14

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

New poster here. First timer. Watcher for quite a while. I actually know who a few of you knuckleheads are. It's hillarious how worked up folks get on here. :shock:

Sticking to the real reason for this bb I'd like to comment on tonights game. I think TN HIGH should win, limiting mistakes and turnovers. DB has always been better than their record indicated this year but this year I think they lack discipline among too many important players, relative to prior years. TN HIGH on the other hand seems to have more team and less 'I' than in prior years.

QB of DB needs to lookout for DE's at THS. One DT's of DB will have their biggest fight ever. TN HIGH DT's will need to play somewhat different from prior games and will probably struggle a bit (size vs speed). THS will have troubles with the blitzes of DB but a new THS QB will surface as a capable 'THS running QB' if needed. Can he run over a defender?

Pick 6 will occur due to THS DE pressure, that is my prediction. DB should could end up with 3 or more sacks. THS will have up-the-gut DEF troubles in the 1st QTR until they adjust which they will readily do if needed. Several DB blitzers will be buzzing around in the THS backfield but who will be holding the ball when they get back there?

Speed of DB will force the adjustment of the not-used-to-such-speed THS players making 1st QTR play interesting. Multiple threat players (6) of THS compared to (3) of DB will ultimately lead to the unbalanced play in the 4th QTR. My guess is both teams are equally Not Quite in good enough shape for this one.

I think the Times News Traitor(s) have it right, "Woe for DB: THS-28, DB-14," unless the Sacks cause fumbled turnovers and forced interceptions!

P.S. I love high school football. :twisted:

New poster here. First timer. Watcher for quite a while. I actually know who a few of you knuckleheads are. It's hillarious how worked up folks get on here. :o

Sticking to the real reason for this bb I'd like to comment on tonights game. I think TN HIGH should win, limiting mistakes and turnovers. DB has always been better than their record indicated this year but this year I think they lack discipline among too many important players, relative to prior years. TN HIGH on the other hand seems to have more team and less 'I' than in prior years.

QB of DB needs to lookout for DE's at THS. One DT's of DB will have their biggest fight ever. TN HIGH DT's will need to play somewhat different from prior games and will probably struggle a bit (size vs speed). THS will have troubles with the blitzes of DB but a new THS QB will surface as a capable 'THS running QB' if needed. Can he run over a defender?

Pick 6 will occur due to THS DE pressure, that is my prediction. DB should could end up with 3 or more sacks. THS will have up-the-gut DEF troubles in the 1st QTR until they adjust which they will readily do if needed. Several DB blitzers will be buzzing around in the THS backfield but who will be holding the ball when they get back there?

Speed of DB will force the adjustment of the not-used-to-such-speed THS players making 1st QTR play interesting. Multiple threat players (6) of THS compared to (3) of DB will ultimately lead to the unbalanced play in the 4th QTR. My guess is both teams are equally Not Quite in good enough shape for this one.

I think the Times News Traitor(s) have it right, "Woe for DB: THS-28, DB-14," unless the Sacks cause fumbled turnovers and forced interceptions!

P.S. I love high school football. :twisted:

Great first post (yea right). :o If this is your first post I have to say we are going to get along just fine. Same thought process… all the way down to the “Traitor News”. But I have to say that something about you sounds awfully familiar… can’t put my finger on it yet. Anyway GREAT post. :shock: