Adamsville @ Hardin Co.- battle of the 7-0,6-0

utfan2

Your right about that, things have been getting wild on here. One thing though, I don't think the refs are getting paid off by anyone. Let's just hope the rain will hold off so none will blame it on the weather, and oh yeah A-ville fans quit fighting each other

We wasn't fighting , I was just letting him know we had enough morons on this thread for him to get started!

Same here on the weather holding off cause that excuse can go both ways! :roflol:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk cracks me up! Clent is this all you have to do?

1. Aville is a 1A school that plays in a 2A playoff system who has played good non district teams

2. HC is a 5A school who is looking to keep a rivalry up with a rejuvinated now 1A team

3. Last time I checked Josh Carroll is the best linebacker in the state and ranked 15th in the nation!

He also carries the ball this year, I have seen him and he RUNS people OVER

4. HC isnt the same HC team from the past..... nowhere as good! Lets name a few people from

the past few years. Adam Milligan, Will Ghilcrhist, Sam Shutt thats three players who are playing D1

ball, besides Milligan who will soon be playing in the MLB.....my bad(sarcasm)

I look forward to a hard fought game. Though I have only seen Adamsville play a couple of games this year I cant pick a winner....To bad I wont get to see it....Fill me in on the winner and Good Luck to both teams!!! Go Cardinals!!!

When you set at Freed all day and have to go through bible classes you get bored haha. Hunter Wyatt shut that talk up. You are wrong about not having D-1 players, we have Junior Coty Eanes and he is getting several looks from big schools as DB, but he does everything for us returns kicks plays offense and defense, and oh yeah we got a linebacker who leads West Tn in tackles and before this past week he had 94 through 5 games, and then against Dyer Co. a passing team he had 17 tackles and 2 picks and took both of them to the house. Josh carroll had 6 tackles behind him through 6 games, but not to take anything away from carroll he is a real good linebacker he is everywhere on the field, but i see him ending up at Princeton or Bethel maybe even Lambuth guy has no height at all.

He doesnt have height, but he has heart! Ask Darren Sproiles from the Chargers, The guy is 5'7 and is killing in the pros. But Aville s ready Ive heard some big things and they are fired up, they have more of a rivalry in football like we had a rivalry in basketball. Except none of them talk crap lol

Oh yea, I got my info from unapproved website and I didnt see anyone from HC on there, sorry and I wasnt saying yall dont have top players, but you know good and well that none of them are a Milligan, Ghilchrist, or a Schutt. And we also have a player....his name is AJ Damron and he too returns kickoffs and punts.....for touchdowns lol

When you set at Freed all day and have to go through bible classes you get bored haha. Hunter Wyatt shut that talk up. You are wrong about not having D-1 players, we have Junior Coty Eanes and he is getting several looks from big schools as DB, but he does everything for us returns kicks plays offense and defense, and oh yeah we got a linebacker who leads West Tn in tackles and before this past week he had 94 through 5 games, and then against Dyer Co. a passing team he had 17 tackles and 2 picks and took both of them to the house. Josh carroll had 6 tackles behind him through 6 games, but not to take anything away from carroll he is a real good linebacker he is everywhere on the field, but i see him ending up at Princeton or Bethel maybe even Lambuth guy has no height at all.

I didn’t go to either school, so I am not biased because I am an alumnus. I have seen both teams play this year and it is going to be a good game (contrary to every Hardin County fan’s belief). People talk about Hardin County beating Adamsville is the way that it’s supposed to be because Hardin County is 5A and Adamsville is 2A has to be one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. The TSSAA doesn’t rate teams based on their performance. They rate them based on the number of students in their school.

By the way, after watching Hardin County play I don’t see ANYBODY on that team who will play on a team that we watch on TV. And 94 tackles in 5 games? Can we say padding the stats? Not to say that Hardin County doesn’t have good players because they have a solid football team, but they are not top 10 in the state material. One thing many people are not taking into account is the schedule strength. Hardin County is 6-0, but who have they played (take a look at the CoachT schedule ranking: 105th). Also, you obviously have either been under a rock or have ABSOLUTELY no knowledge of football because Lambuth is ranked 7th in the NATION (which is a lot more than you can say about the beloved UT Vols this year).

My prediction:

Adamsville 21, Hardin Co. 17

Not downing Steven Rich because I have saw him play and he is a good player. But a closer look at the stats tell a different story.

I'm not sure how up to date these stats are but they come from this website ( http://www.matthewb.net/football/tackles.html ). In case you're wondering its the preps editor for the Jackson Sun.

Josh Carroll has 69 solo tackles to Rich's 42. While Rich has 40 assists to Carroll's 19.. Just something to chew on.

And utfan2, yes you are right. Carroll is undersized but the kid plays with a ton of heart and works his butt off. He has to be one of the hardest working kids I've ever seen. Does the name Rennie Curran ring a bell? The guy is 5'11" 225 and it doesn't prevent him from being a successful linebacker. Zach Thomas was around 5'11".. didn't hold him back. Seems like you are caught up in the thought that you'll never be successful playing at a small school no matter how talented you are. If you're good enough, college coaches will find you. Hardin County has had good D1 talent the last few years. Adamsville, not so.. But this kid is different. He has all the tools to play D1 and be successful.

Not downing Steven Rich because I have saw him play and he is a good player. But a closer look at the stats tell a different story.

I'm not sure how up to date these stats are but they come from this website ( http://www.matthewb.net/football/tackles.html ). In case you're wondering its the preps editor for the Jackson Sun.

Josh Carroll has 69 solo tackles to Rich's 42. While Rich has 40 assists to Carroll's 19.. Just something to chew on.

And utfan2, yes you are right. Carroll is undersized but the kid plays with a ton of heart and works his butt off. He has to be one of the hardest working kids I've ever seen. Does the name Rennie Curran ring a bell? The guy is 5'11" 225 and it doesn't prevent him from being a successful linebacker. Zach Thomas was around 5'11".. didn't hold him back. Seems like you are caught up in the thought that you'll never be successful playing at a small school no matter how talented you are. If you're good enough, college

coaches will find you. Hardin County has had good D1 talent the last few years. Adamsville, not so.. But this kid is different. He has all the tools to play D1 and be successful.

Great link! Man it looks to me that the stat guy/girl is really padding the stats for these kids! Rich with 40 assits come on, you think he never gets blocked! Our stats are reviewed with game film.

We'll see Friday night, just how good these boys across the river are!

Anybody heard about the rain comin in? Looks like another sloppy game, But then again the cardinals play good in conditions like these. GO CARDS! :popcorneater:

100% chance of heavy at times rain setting in by the early afternoon

95% chance of thunderstorms with rain heavy at times. Looks like this one could get messy in a hurry.

FIrst off this is no disrespect to the Rich kid I know he can play football and does it very well.

One question for whoever does the Hardin County stats. Do you count a tackle for everytime rich jumps on the pile at the end of a play? I was just wondering because I did not see 19 tackles in any game so far this year. Granted I have only seen a couple of games, but that is a lot of tackles. You must not have anyone else on defense making any. I hope you guys are ready because wn or lose these redbirds are coming at you full steam ahead. They love to feed the ole silver hats so you better buckle all 4 chin straps you gonna need them.

GO RED RAGE!! GATA!!! SHUTDOWN!!!

Boys TOGETHER you can achieve you goals!