Wilson Central @ Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

i think wilson central will finally get a win this week

13-10 WC

WHAT? :D Oh, now I remember. Your the one that predicted...

35-14 hhs :D over WC

I guess it could happen? Maybe the Bears will all catch the swine flu?

I would like to see WC play their best. Everyone will be watching on TV!

look at my posts throughout the years. i am pretty good at picking the winner. the score might not be right but i usually get the winner :roflol:

Well, lets hold off before we hand out your kudos on this one.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know why poor little Wilson Central would drive over to the Mighty MJ bear den. According to everyone's predictions, they should probably just forfeit and save themselves the embarassment on tv. However, this is a rivalry game and don't be surprised if the bunch from WC comes and plays well!!! I think they are better than their record, and played really well against Hville last week. By the way, the same Hville team that took MJ to overtime. Just my take. :roflol:

Widewrong,

If WC wins the game, MJ will never forget Oct. 8th !

(I look forward to your coacht post after the game.) I believe

MJ will score early and often. This will unsettle the "Kitties"

and they will loose their cool. It's easy to talk trash, we will

see results on Thursday! :roflol:

Easy there HSDAD!!! First, I never said that WC would win, but I did say that I think that WC would play hard and well. Second, I was not talking smack about the game but merely stating my opinion. (Just like you do on here ALL the TIME!!) I promise if MJ destroys WC, then I will be one of the first on here to congratulate them ,and you, on your astute knowledge of football!!! :roflol:

Easy there HSDAD!!! First, I never said that WC would win, but I did say that I think that WC would play hard and well. Second, I was not talking smack about the game but merely stating my opinion. (Just like you do on here ALL the TIME!!) I promise if MJ destroys WC, then I will be one of the first on here to congratulate them ,and you, on your astute knowledge of football!!! :roflol:
I believe he was talking to wideright. He was the one predicting a WC win.

Tackle,

MJPride was correct, I was replying to Wideright00. I hope WC does play their best game.

They deserve a good showing on TV. I agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion. As for

knowledge about the game, outcome of games, etc...it is not required to post on Coacht.

Alright now for my take on this one. Folks on here already know that in the preseason I picked MJ to be the team to beat in Wilson County. I have also been a fan of WC over the years. They mey not have won every game but they did show up and contest every second even when they were getting blown out of the water.

In this one there is a couple of factors going. First there is the rivalry between each other. Second is the beating up on MJ when WC was strong. Payback in this one is what I am predicting provided MJ does not over look WC. If they do then whatever WC payed for 'Tony Franklin' may pay a dividend.

Good luck to both teams because I am looking forward to watching this one. Remember kiddies to play nice because you WILL be on TV!

MJ by as many as they want. Just think Blackman could have gotten Coach Perry when they hired Coach Wells, and it would be BHS that was reaping the rewards instead of MJ. He also applied at Oakland too. He has sure whipped MJ into a powerhouse pretty quickly. His teams are always fundamentally sound and physically tough. Glad they aren't in our district.

WC battled as much as they could. I was confused @ the 4th and 1 decision to go for it

with time still on the clock (1st half). They were lucky, it could have cost them.

It was good to see that the WC fans supported their team the entire game. Stands

emptied after the clock ran out. I do believe that the "B____ S____" fan section needs an

attitude adjustment.

Yes there were some missed/bad calls on the field, but it did not alter the final outcome.

Wideright, what did you think about the game?