MTSU vs Kentucky

CoachT

Kentucky will be the first defense Middle has faced that is outside the top 20 in the nation. 1,013 yards given up for 337.67 avg. yards per game.

That almost as many yards than Tennessee (396) and Alabama (809) has given up in their 5 combined games.

I think that if Middle doesn't drop behind by 22 points in the first quarter they'll be in good shape.

4.9-point spread the last I saw it.

This may be the best Kentucky team in years.....

That being said, I think Middle has a good shot at coming out with a 'W'...Andrico Hines (QB) is coming along, and it will be nice to see what he can do against a defense that is not one of the best in the country....

I've said it all year...I like Rashard Lee better than Hicks. At the very least, Lee needs many more touches. Lee was our leading rusher vs Alabama, then got just one carry vs UT. Lee is an amazing all around player....

Calico needs to step his game up at reciever to justify all of the NFL interest he is recieving. He is 6'5, fast, good hands, and cocky. It's time for him to put up big time numbers....

Watch for recievers Reggie Jones and Kerry Wright to establish themselves as very dependable recievers....

Go MT baby!!!!!!

Posted by gomab2:

I've said it all year...I like Rashard Lee better than Hicks. At the very least, Lee needs many more touches. Lee was our leading rusher vs Alabama, then got just one carry vs UT. Lee is an amazing all around player....

I kinda feel more comfortable with ReShard under center than Andrico... ReShard actually played QB in high school. When he takes the snap, something good is very likely to happen.