Brandon Warren dismissed from team

Govolsknox

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he took a swing at a coach, after all the other times that he's been whining and running his mouth, then he needed to be kicked off the team. You cant let players get away with that kind of stuff. I dont care who they are. For the good of the team, he had to go.

Maybe he can transfer to his third team in his college career...third team...maybe that tells us a lot...maybe he can transfer to UT Chattanooga, or UT Martin, or go to Carson-Newman.

Im not surprised... I dont see UT letting him go to another sec team without seating out a year

If I am correct, Warren cannot transfer to another FBS school since he has already transferred once. Not 100% sure, but I am not even sure if he can transfer to another Division 1 (FCS) school. He may have to go D-2.

Really sad. The guy looked to be a beast with a ton of potential. Not really sure what happened, but he's had problems with 2 different staffs at UT. What's the common denominator?

Did he have any issues in high school like this?

Brandon Warren should transfer to Kentucky. He could play with Randall Cobb, Kyrus Lanxter, & soon to be Tyler Robinson. The Wildcats could use another offensive weapon and I am sure they would be more than happy to move Warren back to his original position of tight end anyway.

Tennessee does have people blowing up every week..........it is called their fans (if that's what they want to refer to themselves as being anyway :mrgreen: ).

Leave it to you DaCatfish, to defend a thug. He is a great athlete, but he needs to let his Play do the talking and keep his dam mouth shut.

You show me in my post where I "defended" Warren's actions. Can you read???? I have encountered some ignorance in my postings on here in the past and your posts are certainly full of it :D

I'd recognize a dacatfish post anywhere..... :D

I'm glad the focus changed and all to eminem, but seriously, Brandon Warren. Playmaker/Troublemaker=See ya. Good to see LK not having that on his team, win lose, or draw.

I agree at least LK is stepping up to the plate and taking control of the team. That's the exact reason Fulmer is gone let the team get out of control! I hate to see this also he had all the tools to be a good player for UT. I guess he decided not to display his talent it is sad. Kiffin has got a good pro style qb coming in from California in Tyler Bray has all the tools. 6'6 190 just has to hit the weight room and beef up some! Kiffin will be ok he is just about two recruiting classes away from putting the Vols to where they once were!