Brandon Warren dismissed from team

Govolsknox

UT announced this afternoon that former Alcoa standout and current WR, Brandon Warren, has been released from the team. This is a sad, sad situation IMO. From the interviews I heard with him on the radio, he seems like a good kid. And he obviously has / had all the tools to be a great football player.

I did note that he will apparently retain all of his academic support from UT, and I sincerely hope that he will make good use of it unless or until he decides to transfer.

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2009/oct ... ssed-team/

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Warren should transfer to Kentucky. He could play with Randall Cobb, Kyrus Lanxter, & soon to be Tyler Robinson. The Wildcats could use another offensive weapon and I am sure they would be more than happy to move Warren back to his original position of tight end anyway.

Tennessee does have people blowing up every week..........it is called their fans (if that's what they want to refer to themselves as being anyway :roflolk: ).

Brandon Warren should transfer to Kentucky. He could play with Randall Cobb, Kyrus Lanxter, & soon to be Tyler Robinson. The Wildcats could use another offensive weapon and I am sure they would be more than happy to move Warren back to his original position of tight end anyway.

Tennessee does have people blowing up every week..........it is called their fans (if that's what they want to refer to themselves as being anyway :roflolk: ).

Leave it to you DaCatfish, to defend a thug. He is a great athlete, but he needs to let his Play do the talking and keep his dam mouth shut.

Let him go .... Kentucky has had so much luck vs the Vols since...oh I don't know....the last 24 years...

Tennessee does have people blowing up every week..........it is called their fans (if that's what they want to refer to themselves as being anyway :roflol: ).

Leave it to you DaCatfish, to defend a thug. He is a great athlete, but he needs to let his Play do the talking and keep his dam mouth shut.

You show me in my post where I "defended" Warren's actions. Can you read???? I have encountered some ignorance in my postings on here in the past and your posts are certainly full of it :roflolk:

Tennessee does have people blowing up every week..........it is called their fans (if that's what they want to refer to themselves as being anyway :lol: ).

You show me in my post where I "defended" Warren's actions. Can you read???? :roflolk:

Right there...same as. :roflol:

If you think for a second that is the same thing as defending a particular player then you are less smart than I thought in the first place..........if that is even possible :flower: