south football

etmemphisfan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you all need to come back to coacht,you 've have game this week and you can finish 9 - 1 going into the playoffs, the team will make a good run in the playoffs. so come back

Doctor, doctor gave me the news, I gotta bad case of war chant blues

No pill gonna cure my ills, I hope healing comes in Church Hill :roflol:

Looking for the REBS to bounce back this week and finish out the season with wins..This is a tough bunch of young men that have had a VERY VERY tough season. Loosing a team mate, and lots of injuries.

So my plea to them is to hold your head high, come out and play the game that you love. Play it for yourselves, your family, your fans and your beloved Jake.... We have alot of football left to play, lets make it our goal to go DEEP into the playoffs...

GO REBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This team can go as far as it wants to go. The DB game is always an animal by itself. Win the next 3 games and you're in the playoffs, no doubt. Win the next 4, with a TN High victory over DB, and you're conference champions. It's all about the guys on the field. How bad do you want it? We have so many seniors and this is your last opportunity. You either get down on yourselves and fold it up or come out swinging like I know you can. I know I'll be there cheering you on until the end. For all of those fairweather fans that left end the 3rd quarter, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm sure you never made an appearance at any game when we were losing at the first of this decade. Win or lose, you stay behind your team. You're not going to win every game but you support the team no matter what.

I have trust that our players and coaches will work even harder now and we will see the true Rebel team appear.

This team can go as far as it wants to go. The DB game is always an animal by itself. Win the next 3 games and you're in the playoffs, no doubt. Win the next 4, with a TN High victory over DB, and you're conference champions. It's all about the guys on the field. How bad do you want it? We have so many seniors and this is your last opportunity. You either get down on yourselves and fold it up or come out swinging like I know you can. I know I'll be there cheering you on until the end. For all of those fairweather fans that left end the 3rd quarter, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm sure you never made an appearance at any game when we were losing at the first of this decade. Win or lose, you stay behind your team. You're not going to win every game but you support the team no matter what.

I have trust that our players and coaches will work even harder now and we will see the true Rebel team appear.

Those were not fairweather fans. They were band parents. :thumb::thumb:

What gifted team of fine athletes and young men on the South team! They have NOTHING to hang their heads about! The best to them and I wish them to prosper in their remaining endeavors, bring it home boys! A championship trophy would benefit all of upper east TN and show what they really have! Godspeed to you!

IT IS TIME!!!!! Time to get on here and talk some smack....Where are all those loyal South fans?????

These boys need some encouragement.....Don't be hanging your heads...Lets hear some of that REBEL pride....We are going to Church Hill and kick some Falcon tail....(OK I admit I am not much of a smack talker) so I need some help.....

Where are you REBS????

Nobody likes losing ,especially me to those city guys, but the best thing to come out of it is that many of our weaknesses were exposed and we needed that prior to the stretch run. It was a conference game and yea it's DB who we haven't beaten in forever but a conference championship still looms large and the play-offs are what you play for all season anyway; the real season if you will. I understand our guys have practiced very long and hard this week, the coaches have turned it up a notch, and there is a "take no prisoners" attitude. We may mix it up a little with some new wrinkles, new faces and new opportunities to see if we can mount some momentum as finishing strong should be important for play-off seeding. Who knows how that will work , but you'd think finishing a head of Boone and Tn. Hi. would put us in a better position. Hopefully we will get healed up and stronger these next 3 weeks prior to the showdown with the Vikings. Trust me when I say our coaches will give Coach Stubbs plenty to worry about .

I understand the Falcons are pretty banged up as well but do not take them for granted because they are winless. They will come ready to play with nothing to lose and prepared to bust heads open. Better come ready and get after it early. The best way to defeat a team that's down is open fast and pour it on. I'm certain we will have a good REBEL NATION crowd on hand to cheer our guys on to victory.

Comp, Volman, Core,RY, where are you guys? I know you're dissapointed but lets rebound. CRANK IT UP!

Circle the wagons and come out firing. :roflol:

OK so...I am not getting the response I wanted....

Here is a new question......

As a Rebel should I be cheering for DB or TN High this week? Looks like it is best for South if DB wins then we have a 4 way tie??? South, DB, Boone, and TN High is that correct? or is it best that TN High wins and puts DB at 2 conference defeats. With hopes that South wins out the rest of the season.

What about Boone and Science Hill??

I need some of you football minds to get me up to speed........ :popcorneater:

As a Rebel should I be cheering for DB or TN High this week? Looks like it is best for South if DB wins then we have a 4 way tie??? South, DB, Boone, and TN High is that correct? or is it best that TN High wins and puts DB at 2 conference defeats. With hopes that South wins out the rest of the season.

I need some of you football minds to get me up to speed........ :popcorneater:

For South to have a piece of the conference title, we need TN High to beat DB this week and we win our last 4 games. Simple as that but not that simple considering who we still have to play. We would be tied with either TN High or Boone at the top of the standings depending on who wins the TN High-Boone game but we would win the tiebreaker over either one of them.

I need some of you football minds to get me up to speed........ :roll:

For South to have a piece of the conference title, we need TN High to beat DB this week and we win our last 4 games. Simple as that but not that simple considering who we still have to play. We would be tied with either TN High or Boone at the top of the standings depending on who wins the TN High-Boone game but we would win the tiebreaker over either one of them.

TH wants to win out to have the title.

DB wants TH to beat South and then win out and they get the title.

South wants DB to lose to TN High then win out and they have the title.

Boone wants to win out and have South lose to TN High.

Of course those are the big games on paper but they all have to win their games. Kinda funny how everyone will be wanting their rivals to win games the next few weeks.