Anderson County vs Karns

MavMaximus

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#22 from AC was tossed for retaliating. He will miss this weeks game against Hardin Valley and its unfortunate for him because its senior night. Thats the truth

No surprise! I asked the question earlier in the post just assuming it was #22. He threw one or two of his infamous #22 temper tantrums in the Halls game as well. Do you consider being tackled as a form of retaliation? I'm just glad #22 took his attitude to AC with him as Halls has not missed it! Not trying to bash the kid, just know the temper he has always exhibited.

We enjoyed the trip to AC from Halls...Firework show was great! Good way to get your boys pumped up before and during the games. Kudos to those who made that available to AC.

Hmm, guess I was misinformed. I even asked a player about it. I saw #22 come out of the game but I saw him back in the game so it really surprises me that he is the one.

Banter, assuming (and I only say that because I saw him back in the game after the penalty on the sidelines yet it appears I was wrong :angry: as futbolfan and popcorn and one or two others agree about the incident) #22 was ejected, it was not just a hard tackle. Of course, I doubt you were there so I wouldn't expect you to know that. And if you weren't there, then why act like you know what happened? There were offsetting personal fouls on that play, so the referee had to see something besides just a "hard tackle" by the Karns player.

Hmm, guess I was misinformed. I even asked a player about it. I saw #22 come out of the game but I saw him back in the game so it really surprises me that he is the one.

Banter, assuming (and I only say that because I saw him back in the game after the penalty on the sidelines yet it appears I was wrong :bored: as futbolfan and popcorn and one or two others agree about the incident) #22 was ejected, it was not just a hard tackle. Of course, I doubt you were there so I wouldn't expect you to know that. And if you weren't there, then why act like you know what happened? There were offsetting personal fouls on that play, so the referee had to see something besides just a "hard tackle" by the Karns player.

Looks like assuming would be a key word here. Had you read the post you would have seen that I asked by assumption if it was #22. I never said I was there nor ever acted as if I knew what happened. I only assumed it was #22 and obviously my assumption was correct. This assumption was gathered by the mere fact of watching your #22 throughout many years at Halls. So, my assumption was by observation of the Halls game and by listening to others from several other teams and by reading posts. As far as the comment it was in reference of observation of the "hard tackle" in the Halls game...

That was why I used the word. You assumed it was him because of past behavior that I don't know anything about just as you knew nothing about what happened at the Karns game. Moreover, the only fair reading of your comment was that, like you imply happened during the AC-Halls game (and I'll just have to take your word for it as my memory appears to be impaired yet I certainly don't remember him being tagged with a PF during that game), you assumed that #22 was penalized at Karns because he was upset about being tackled hard. I simply pointed out that this is not what happened.

The only thing I would add here is that I'm acquainted with a few Halls folks and they, unlike you, greatly regret #22 leaving your fine and storied program.

Now, having flayed that dead horse, let's talk about the Hardin Valley game that no one seems interested in on a lonely thread I started last evening.

Oh give us a break! Who gives a big hoot! We're glad to have #22, temper and all. I'd rather have ONE player who gives a darn, as TEN who are indifferent ANY day of the week. Sounds like SOUR GRAPES to me, MM. If Halls or any other team has any more players like #22 who "will never see the playing field", at their place, send 'em on over to AC. Oh...my bad...is that statement considered recruiting??? :thumb:

I don't know if he got tossed or not. If he did, he won't play against Hardin Valley. Look at it this way...IT'LL GIVE HIM A WEEK TO REST AND GET READY FOR THE "BIGGA BIGGA" GAME... :bored:

GO MAVS!!!