MACON CO AT WHITE HOUSE

LARRYBIRD33

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=

"TWINSLEFT]

Until we can find another QB' date=' Tigers have 2 more years of this....atleast the JR. High did well. :thumb:

Put the blame on the sophmore QB,Dallas has done what he has been told.I know he makes mistakes,and he also knows,but what i have seen so does the rest of the team,but i guess someone has to be blamed. What do you expect,trust me if Goolsby,changes QBs,that would be alot of unneeded presure on a 15 year old kid.I cant see anyone else doing any better,if they can maybe they will put them in.You just have no idea,what he goes through,all anyone notices is the interceptions,threw 10 pics in 3 games,alot because we was behind being ask to throw deep and into coverage,and i guess it was all his fault we was behind. He calls and runs the play that he is told.The coaches have brought this team a long way in a short time,but they are young.What has me confused noone notices the good things, or the mistakes made on D or the dropped passes and fumbles on O or the penalitys,just the QB.We have scored 19 TDs and 13 of them by passing,and dropped a few turned the ball over on downs also,the number 6 passer in the state and the intercepion leader as well, 2 kids in the same class that will get close to setting the single season record,for most receiving yards in a season,alot of kids coming back next year, our best running back on O alot of linemen who will be ready to play next year and most of our D .So for our teams age and playing experiance,this has not been to bad of a year,and better days are ahead.The only reason i could think you feel this way is you must have a kid either in highschool or fixing to be,and your want them playing QB. So tell them to take his place,Goolsby seems to be fair,if they can win the posistion go for it.There is no way anyone can put this season on any ONE PLAYER. Like you said two more years,well my family has listened to people like you for 3 years already,so we really have something to look foward to the next two years as well.The JR High had a great year,a big differance in 12-14 year olds playing,and 15 year old boys playing 19 year old men.With an exception to a couple of years,the JR high has always had a good season.GOOD LUCK TIGERS,hang in there stay together better times next year.Dallas keep your head up,keep working.LOVE YA DAD

aint you the same one that has stood up hollering at players on the field for the last 3-4 years, while the parents of these players sit back, bit their tongue and said nothing, these players were doing their best also, yet because you think that he didnt hold off a gorilla outweighing them usually by a hundred pounds and probaly 19 years old like some of our opponents are, long enough for the only player you are worried about to shine, you stand up and let rip. sometimes, like last year players hear this and it effects play and causes a rift between players and coaches, Yes, our sophmore Qb. played well this past friday night, probaly his best game, even though stats would not show this. stats alone usually wont show guts, determination and heart. he showed that against whitehouse. goolsby has done a good job, if they give him long enough maybe he can rebuild a program that was dismantled when he took over. so when you are hurt by some idiot getting on here and talking down a player close to you remember there is 50-60 players with parents wanting the same thing you are remember before you run that mouth on friday night

Yes i am guilty,and not proud of it at all,my mouth has embaressed my wife,and sons numerous times,all i am saying and ever said the QB,is the one that gets most of the heat on a loosing team collage, pros, anywhere.I hear it and so do you,i know sometimes we are outmatched, but the situations when a player makes a mistake,is not always the blame of one player.One person saying block,20 saying throw it,run it,put someone else in,trust me it gets old after a while.My kids have guts and heart and want to win no matter if they shine or not,i can promise you no one ever wanted that as bad as my oldest.I totally agree Goolsby has brought these kids a long way,if left alone will make a good program,but you know how that goes.Last week the darts was play calls all but one,and the QB needs to run enough to make the D stay honest. I.M.O.Like i stated earlier he runs the play that he is told to, I think Goolsby is putting in a little bit every week,and i understand that but half that show up to the games do not,it takes time to put a new O in and by the start of next year we should be rolling.We will win this week,and again good post by you.I am sorry to any player or parent i have offended,i have said this before. GO TIGERS

How do you figure that this week is a win? I mean seriously. Turned the page that much? As long as nobody believes in what the coach is selling, you'll have these seasons every year. Livingston will not be an easy game, maybe even a blowout. Westmoreland? Yeah, good luck there as well.

How do you figure that this week is a win? I mean seriously. Turned the page that much? As long as nobody believes in what the coach is selling, you'll have these seasons every year. Livingston will not be an easy game, maybe even a blowout. Westmoreland? Yeah, good luck there as well.

So what your saying is that we are going to get blew out by Livingston? Goodluck with Westmoreland are you talkin about the same team thats only scored 55 points all season? I just dont see with the way we've progressed these past weeks how we could not win 1 if not both these games. I certainly do not see a blow out in either one of these games though.

I think the biggest mistake the coaching staff in Macon made all year long was not showing "at least a possiblilty" of a run. John Elway or any other QB to ever play the game can't be successful if the defense knows he's throwing on EVERY STINKIN' PLAY!!!!....If that is corrected next year then I think Macon will win some games. If it's not corrected then it'll be more of the same.

Until we can find another QB, Tigers have 2 more years of this....atleast the JR. High did well. :roflol:

Put the blame on the sophmore QB,Dallas has done what he has been told.I know he makes mistakes,and he also knows,but what i have seen so does the rest of the team,but i guess someone has to be blamed. What do you expect,trust me if Goolsby,changes QBs,that would be alot of unneeded presure on a 15 year old kid.I cant see anyone else doing any better,if they can maybe they will put them in.You just have no idea,what he goes through,all anyone notices is the interceptions,threw 10 pics in 3 games,alot because we was behind being ask to throw deep and into coverage,and i guess it was all his fault we was behind. He calls and runs the play that he is told.The coaches have brought this team a long way in a short time,but they are young.What has me confused noone notices the good things, or the mistakes made on D or the dropped passes and fumbles on O or the penalitys,just the QB.We have scored 19 TDs and 13 of them by passing,and dropped a few turned the ball over on downs also,the number 6 passer in the state and the intercepion leader as well, 2 kids in the same class that will get close to setting the single season record,for most receiving yards in a season,alot of kids coming back next year, our best running back on O alot of linemen who will be ready to play next year and most of our D .So for our teams age and playing experiance,this has not been to bad of a year,and better days are ahead.The only reason i could think you feel this way is you must have a kid either in highschool or fixing to be,and your want them playing QB. So tell them to take his place,Goolsby seems to be fair,if they can win the posistion go for it.There is no way anyone can put this season on any ONE PLAYER. Like you said two more years,well my family has listened to people like you for 3 years already,so we really have something to look foward to the next two years as well.The JR High had a great year,a big differance in 12-14 year olds playing,and 15 year old boys playing 19 year old men.With an exception to a couple of years,the JR high has always had a good season.GOOD LUCK TIGERS,hang in there stay together better times next year.Dallas keep your head up,keep working.LOVE YA DAD[/quote