ANONYMOUS POSTERS REVEALED!!!!

FridayMainEvent

5 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Southtowner, butchie, cornerback10, pujo, wildcat89, seven, snoball and of course FA11 are all good reads. Miss LTR and Duckman posts also

Sadly, Duckman  passed away a couple of years ago.  He and Butchie were best buds.  Butchie does not post much anymore but he still lurks from time to time.  I have met him and miss jawing with him.

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

Sadly, Duckman  passed away a couple of years ago.  He and Butchie were best buds.  Butchie does not post much anymore but he still lurks from time to time.  I have met him and miss jawing with him.

Duck was a good one.  I haven't seen ole Butchie in a while. 

I've met many posters over the past several years and have learned one thing, almost all of them are on here for the same reason, the boys playing the game we love and to support their team. When I say support their team I'm not talking about the idiots that get on here for a short time and run everybody down and then disappear, I'm talking about the ones that are here year in and year out supporting their teams in a respectful manner. Poking at each other and ruffling feathers is what makes it fun but have never met a single poster at a game that wasn't there for the same reason I was and very curtious. I wish each and every one of yalls teams the best of luck this year as it will be an emotional one for me as my youngest is a senior. This is my 12th straight and final year with a kid on the team, going to be a few years before my grandson gets to high school but I hope I'm still around to argue with y'all! Sum1uno, it's been fun and I'm hoping for a Cville vs WC matchup this year!

Edited by wildcat89
  • Upvote 1

Ambassador,Orngnblk, Roy, Southtowner, Croz, Cornerback10 when I see these guys have posted I always read! Whether its Bass telling a newby the truth hurting his feelings to Cornerback10 getting someone fired up. All these guys are a hoot to follow! I have met several on here but only got to meet 1 of these guys and it was Croz! Got to meet Wildcats89 once and he is a dang goodun lol! All the Jo Byrnes are good fellas to that are still around! Good luck to anyone trying to find Roy and Bass at a game lol