hey stokomo

bballlfan

I think this may be the year that DB gets some revenge on Science Hill. DB has a very good mix of players and I like their chances. I think DB will contend for a place in the Boro barring injury. This is not to say that Science is not good. Science Hill led by one of my favorites Nick "The Stopper" Bradley and Jerome Odem will be very good. They also could end up in Murfreesboro. Good luck to both.

Vince is getting letters from everywhere. He has to take the ACT soon and then he will make his decision from UT & VT. As for Walter, his stock shot way up and Clemson is wanting him. UT has some interest but nothing definate. As for S.Hill & DB, I'm afraid DB might not get the upset they are lookin for. Two reasons. 1) DB needs Lamon Phillips to help solidify the post, and he is not on the team, as of now. I hope he can get things straight. Jarrod Wooten is going to be a big factor. 2) The two transfers really helped S. Hill plug up some holes left by the graduated class of 2002, Rob Love & Anton McKinney for example. But you still have to play the games and it will be interesting. I am a big DB fan and hope they can pull it out this year, but with the transfers, especially the kid from Detroit, Nookie's cousin, is supposed to be better than Nookie was. If that is true, it will be tough for my Tribesmen. :D

[Edited by Stokomo on 9-18-02 3:06P]

I will post and say that Vince and Walter are both very good football players as well as basketball. It's good to see they are both getting offers from some big-time football schools. As for the SH comment, c'mon now those are my boys. I think Elizabethton will own AA, but the top in AAA in East TN still belongs to SH. DB is going to field one of the best teams they've had in a long time this year but SH is lookin good again. They still have plenty of very good players. I have also heard the 2 transfers are really looking sharp and should see plenty of playing time. Especially the one that is Nookie's cousin. True SH lost some very,very good players, but they have enough talent coming back to make it to the 'Boro and I'm hearing there are quite a few young guys that we have not seen hit the varsity court for "The Hill" that are going to suprise a lot of people. DB will be tough this year, no doubt, but I have a feeling SH just reloaded and will definetly be ready to go.