CAK travels to Elizabethton...

RonMexico

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FootballDad

If you are arriving by bus as late as 7 parking will be a bear. I suggest you or the bus company contact the school (423 547-8015 Eddie Pless, Principal) and see if parking for the parent bus is available. We have an area that is used for the visiting team and band also our busses. The stadium is located at the old high school which is in a residential area and parking is on street and a few church lots in the area. I leave my car at 3:45 in the afternoon and the area close to the stadium is allready filling up.

FootballDad

If you are arriving by bus as late as 7 parking will be a bear. I suggest you or the bus company contact the school (423 547-8015 Eddie Pless, Principal) and see if parking for the parent bus is available. We have an area that is used for the visiting team and band also our busses. The stadium is located at the old high school which is in a residential area and parking is on street and a few church lots in the area. I leave my car at 3:45 in the afternoon and the area close to the stadium is allready filling up.

Thanks for the heads up. I emailed Mike Wilson, AD, about that already but I haven't heard back from him yet.

this is going to be a long week. I personally hope the rain holds off, kinda sick of watching football in the rain (seems this year has been wet more than the last 10yrs combined). Would like to see the temps drop, love a game where a blanket and a batch of hot chocolate is needed :blush:

From the sound of it, these two teams should be evenly matched.

this is going to be a long week. I personally hope the rain holds off, kinda sick of watching football in the rain (seems this year has been wet more than the last 10yrs combined). Would like to see the temps drop, love a game where a blanket and a batch of hot chocolate is needed :D

Looooooooong week for sure Mr. Mexico. I guess I better get some work done between now & Friday, because by Friday morning I won't be worth 2 cents.

this is going to be a long week. I personally hope the rain holds off, kinda sick of watching football in the rain (seems this year has been wet more than the last 10yrs combined). Would like to see the temps drop, love a game where a blanket and a batch of hot chocolate is needed :D

Looooooooong week for sure Mr. Mexico. I guess I better get some work done between now & Friday, because by Friday morning I won't be worth 2 cents.

I think I will take off on Friday, oh wait a minute....I take off every Friday during football season!!!!

I think I will take off on Friday, oh wait a minute....I take off every Friday during football season!!!!

I can't find the right Smiley for you JD, the green thumbs up is close, but the wrong....never mind :D

LeonardsLosers---Well the mighty Warriors of Christian Academy Of Knoxville travel east to the Tri-Cities area-- just south from the roaring motors at Bristol Motor Speedway, and North of the Great Doe River--to the great little Humble setting in Carter County called Elizabethton. The Warriors will take their pass happy offense to unchartered territory since moving from the classification of wandering all over lands to a league of many battles. The friendly settings of Cyclone territory will greet their big city opponents with food, friendship, and hospitable nature, that will only last until the first whistle blows. The Warrior offense will be relentless in putting the ball in the air in places the cyclones have yet to see this year. While the defensive speed of the Cyclones will be unexpectedly all over, the Warriors will make completions on every level of the field. While putting the ball in the air has not been a big contender for the Cylcones, it will make the difference in allowing less box members to stop the Trio of runners the Cyclones have. Although the Warriors list a good little runner himself, just not what the Warriors will need to have to slow the pass rush down.

Cyclones will have to step up or they too will follow down the road many have traveled before in playing the Knoxville Area teams, and that ain't very good.

If it rains-- game goes to the Cyclones

20- 7 Orange and Black

If it stays dry then it will be much closer.

34-28 Cylcones

Sorry-First time in 3 years -I'm a little rusty. Trying to get back in the groove.

Oh yeah -good luck to the Warriors of CAK and to the Cyclones of Elizabethton.