CAK travels to Elizabethton...

RonMexico

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New info! Just talked to one of the players and RonMexico was right. The Warriors will be resurrecting the 5-Wides package! Get ready for a great one!

I heard Coach B had partitioned the TSSAA to allow all offensive players to be eligible to receive a pass. He also wants to make the QB under center formation illegal because, well, it just doesn't look right :bored: I've even heard some talk that any players needing a rest will be inserted into the game as a running back :roflol: Just messing with you coach, just keep winning :roflol:

I believe you need to check your weather forecast again and the weather channel is awful at predicting weather up here because of the mountains. It is suppose to rain all day and night Friday and quit sometime Saturday and will be a little windy.

You are correct. As of my posting time last night, that was the forecast, but it has changed again this morning. Now, the experts are predicting % of precip at 70% at 7, 60% at 8, 50% at 9, and 30% at 10. Sounds to me like they are trying to get their arms around how quickly it will get there and then get through the area. Basically every week we have had either rain or the threat of rain on game day. I can't remember another year in my 25 years of watching HS football that has been the case. It would be nice for the fans to have decent weather one of these weeks!

I think the weather will be a major factor either way.

This weather thing is good and bad,bad cause it slows the game way down,good cause less likely to have major injury,which neither team needs since this game means nothing except for pride and also good cause Alcoa has to watch in the rain and dont see either teams full potentiol or full speed! So I guess this will be the game with the good the bad and the ugly!

Go Cyclones!!!!

I think the weather will be a major factor either way.

This weather thing is good and bad,bad cause it slows the game way down,good cause less likely to have major injury,which neither team needs since this game means nothing except for pride and also good cause Alcoa has to watch in the rain and dont see either teams full potentiol or full speed! So I guess this will be the game with the good the bad and the ugly!

Go Cyclones!!!!

Hey BC, Bridge, Faceforradio: are you the ugly he's talking about :roflol:

19 hours till kickoff. I will be worthless Friday anticipating this game. I'm looking forward to this game so much. Regardless of the outcome, I think this will be good for both teams. It will definitely be a big game atmosphere, and I hear great things about the stadium and fans at Betsy. I plan on hitting the concessions early and often. :roflol:

For you Etown fans, is everyone pretty healthy and available for the game? I think with the possible exception of sickness, CAK will be as healthy as we've been since early in the season.

CAK fans, have a safe drive up!

All of the Cyclones are close to 100% except one starting loneman is just getting back from high ankle sprain! And one second team end is out with ACL! other than that ready to go! Be safe and enjoy the game and pray no injuries!

Dont forget the rain gear! Up to 90%chance of rain!

Thanks Orangeandblack! Can't wait. Glad you guys are healthy for the most part. We have a couple guys that were out for weeks that are back but I don't know if they will be 100%. Kind of doubt it, but I'm glad they're back and can contribute.

As far as the weather, check out this link:

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyho ... begDay=296

It is showing currently chance of precip is 60% at 7:00 going to 30% at 10:00. And of course, you know the weather guys are always right! :roflol: