District 11AA

oakwood

Congrats to Montgomery Central on there win over Waverly. Great game plan and execution. I thought Waverly made a good run and had a chance to get back in it. hale made some good plays toward the end. Every time Waverly loses papatiger has something bad to say about the other team and if it is Creek Wood he has something bad to say about them even when they win.Sometimes you just get beat. I realize not all Waverly fans are like Papatiger, But for someone who has seen as much ball as he says he has, he has not said anything that I have read that would lead me to believe that he knows anything about the game. Until there is a shot clock in high school a coach would be foolish not to play a game in the way that gives his team the best opportunity to win. The game was decided onthe court and Central won. Maybe if they do like the NBA and allow 6 fouls Vogel would not have fouled out. Maybe if everything was on T.V. you would not need radio announcers.

Look buddy everyone has their own opinion! Papatiger is prolly one of the best waverly fans we have, we as in the waverly people are lucky to have ricky! Dude u need to step off and quit critizing ppl. O and here the true issue. Creek Wood has 900 students or something like that, wavo has 615, like the rest of the district, put creek wood in a bigger school district6 and lets see what happens! (i.e. Creek Wood football agaist page in first round, Creek wood vs. dickson in football!) Everyone have a great day and good night tonight.

Defense you are right. My bad.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Cw Redhawks on District championship and District tournament championship.

Played great basketball all year.Congrats also to coach Taylor on an outstanding coaching job,and getting coach of the year.Also congrats must go out to Greenbrier Bobcats on winning 9aa championship.I must also send out congrats to Perry county for winning 12a championship.Both of these teams are very good.Oh by the way Creek Wood beat both of these teams twice each, all wins by double digits.I believe (the great) Sycamore is in Greenbriers district and they lost to Gb 2 out of 3.So thanks to these teams for winning or CW would not have beaten anyone good all year.

Congratulations to Creekwood!! :thumb: That was an awesome game to watch. Montgomery Central really gave them a run for their money! Looked like a completely different team from the last time these two matched up. The game was fun to watch. Also congrats to all of the individuals who worked hard and won individual awards!! Anyone know anything about 12AA???

My OFFICIAL Region 6-AA Tournament Predictions

Quarterfinals

1.) Creek Wood

4.) Giles County

2.) Marshall County

3.) Waverly Central

1.) Spring Hill

4.) Harpeth

2.) Montgomery Central

3.) Page

Semifinals

1.) Creek Wood

2.) Marshall County

4.) Harpeth

2.) Montgomery Central

Region 6-AA Championship Game

2.) Marshall County

2.) Montgomery Central

I look for Marshall County to wind up at the state tournament when all is said and done. I think that they can be successful in a possible sectional matchup against a team like a Greenbrier, MLK, or White House. I think that playing at home in Lewisburg would be a big advantage for them. Kendren Johnson is a great player as advertised.

I would look for Montgomery Central to wind up playing at Maplewood in their sectional contest and I would look for their "Cinderella Run" to end there. The Panthers are a very good basketball team and Robert Wade is an amazing player to watch. They have the talent to really compete for a state championship when all is said and done in Class AA.

howdoitknow you are full of it good grief harpeth winning JOKE Central getting futher than CW JOKE. what are we 22-0 in the football and basketball this year I lost count. Almost threw up when you said sycamore would be top 2 in football and basketball camden would roll them in football played both beat both by the way. Who does Cheatham play saturday oh yea my bad :bored::popcorneater: Done with you

And as for the Central fan who hit me with a pen during the game, just listen to us stop cheering when your losing just sit down and watch us dominate. And Clements could score 38 on anybody in a game of 36 get em A.C.

ANYbody want some bread :bored: Might have made some of yall mad good i like it like that just sit back and think about what happened SWEPT all of you. WITNESS. Come up with some excuses i wont read em talking to nobody

OUT

My OFFICIAL Region 6-AA Tournament Predictions

Quarterfinals

1.) Creek Wood

4.) Giles County

2.) Marshall County

3.) Waverly Central

1.) Spring Hill

4.) Harpeth

2.) Montgomery Central

3.) Page

Semifinals

1.) Creek Wood

2.) Marshall County

4.) Harpeth

2.) Montgomery Central

Region 6-AA Championship Game

2.) Marshall County

2.) Montgomery Central

I look for Marshall County to wind up at the state tournament when all is said and done. I think that they can be successful in a possible sectional matchup against a team like a Greenbrier, MLK, or White House. I think that playing at home in Lewisburg would be a big advantage for them. Kendren Johnson is a great player as advertised.

I would look for Montgomery Central to wind up playing at Maplewood in their sectional contest and I would look for their "Cinderella Run" to end there. The Panthers are a very good basketball team and Robert Wade is an amazing player to watch. They have the talent to really compete for a state championship when all is said and done in Class AA.

:bored: Why do people do this when in all actuality they've probably seen one or ZERO of the teams from the other district play? This is assinine and could possibly make you look pretty dumb and arrogant considering your ignorance on district 12. I'm not going to sit here and say what I think COULD happen in the quarterfinals because I haven't seen a single team of the four from district 11 play. But with that being said, lets just say that I won't be shocked in the least if only one team from district 11 is left after the quarterfinals. But, I have no idea and I'm sure as heck not going to put up a bracket of my prognostications for the entire region tourney... And by the way. It's "Kedron" Johnson from Marshall County. Not "Kendren." And no, I'm not a Marshall County fan/alumni.

:bored: Did you just do what you're chastising howdoitknow for doing? Maybe it just seems that way.

We are going to play these games, but I wouldn't bank on my record against 11AA competition in basketball and football this year be my litmus test. Creek Wood tries to keep their student population around 1000. Everybody but Central is around 600-700. There's always a bigger dog around the corner. Our next gold ball will be our first one. Let's not get carried away.

Likewise with the 12AA guys. It won't be a walk in the park but it's not Bolivar, Liberty Tech or one of the Jackson teams lighting it up. I think 11AA will take their chances. Marshall County stands out.

:evil: Did you just do what you're chastising howdoitknow for doing? Maybe it just seems that way.

We are going to play these games, but I wouldn't bank on my record against 11AA competition in basketball and football this year be my litmus test. Creek Wood tries to keep their student population around 1000. Everybody but Central is around 600-700. There's always a bigger dog around the corner. Our next gold ball will be our first one. Let's not get carried away.

Likewise with the 12AA guys. It won't be a walk in the park but it's not Bolivar, Liberty Tech or one of the Jackson teams lighting it up. I think 11AA will take their chances. Marshall County stands out.

I could see how you could think that was what I was doing but I didn't go as far as to say who's going to beat who and actually fill out a bracket that I made on my own like "howdoitknow" did. He always likes to claim he knows all about other teams in football too. Seen it for years on here... Like I said. I haven't seen ANY of the teams from district 11-AA play this year and I'd assume this would be the case with "howditknow" and district 12-AA. So, what do any of us know?.. With all that being said. I think any of us have a good chance of being dissapointed after the region anyway because both of these districts we're discussing are fairly weak overall and the region that lines up with region 6 in the sub state is traditionally stacked and battle tested.

Cwood212 you have terrible sportsmanship first of all! Second if you have been paying attention to any of the other post you would see that that Harpeth has more then a chance of winning. SH only won by one and if Harpeth comes out and plays like they did with CW I see SH having a hard time dealing with that type of intensity. CW is a quality team but I hope they don't get big heads from their regular season dominance because the next game is all that matters. If they come out flat and get beat it's game over and that win streak doesn't mean anything.

Ok Vol 5198, without making any predictions, (since that is against your morals) :evil: What does 12AA look like? Were there any upsets in that district tournament? What are their strong points? Creekwood is dominant inside. Who on that side has something for them?

And as for Cwood 212, you should wait to post with adults until you learn how to speak and write the english language.