Lincoln County

falcon62

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure you just dont have the horses this year, isnt Thompson one of the more respected coaches around the state?

He was at one time but not anymore. There so many internal problems with the program and it all leads back to a lack of discipline and the head coach.

Not in many peoples minds. He just dont have the edge anymore. Should have retired a few years ago.

falcon62, why is it I have a feeling your resume will be one of the first ones in if Coach Thompson either retires or is replaced? I disliked Coach Raikes and was vocal about it, but I could NOT hold a candle to you. dry.gif

Not in many peoples minds. He just dont have the edge anymore. Should have retired a few years ago.

falcon62, why is it I have a feeling your resume will be one of the first ones in if Coach Thompson either retires or is replaced? I disliked Coach Raikes and was vocal about it, but I could NOT hold a candle to you. dry.gif

Good post, LOD.

You know how much I cant stand people who talk bad about their coaches, but you have always been a stand up guy, open with your opinions and your identity.

Falcon62 is providing yet another example of a lowlife hiding behind a message board, stabbing an honorable and respected coach in the back. While what falcon62 says may turn out to be true, I put no value in anything that is posted from that source. Its kind of like a talking pile of manure in the pasture complaining that the old bull aint what he used to be. Who cares when the opinion is coming from steaming poo.

Good post, LOD.

You know how much I cant stand people who talk bad about their coaches, but you have always been a stand up guy, open with your opinions and your identity.

Falcon62 is providing yet another example of a lowlife hiding behind a message board, stabbing an honorable and respected coach in the back. While what falcon62 says may turn out to be true, I put no value in anything that is posted from that source. Its kind of like a talking pile of manure in the pasture complaining that the old bull aint what he used to be. Who cares when the opinion is coming from steaming poo.

We see who laughs the last life when the season is over. I am not a coach do not want to be a coach but the players derseve better than they what they have now. As for SwamiSays and few other there heads are stuck in the mud they cant see the writing on the wall. COME ON GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE POOP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! just stating a fact if you dont like it dont read the facts. If cant handle heat stay out of the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not his resume it'll be one from a relative or a buddy. Using these boards to question the way a coach does his job or decisions that he makes (which beyond the healthful benefits obtained from venting is still pretty much a complete waste of time and can be more detrimental to the team than what the coach is supposedly doing or not doing) is one thing - anonymously appointing oneself the leader of a mob carrying torches and pitchforks and constantly trashing the coach is another. It's hard to believe that anyone would do that unless there is a hidden agenda.

Pay no attention to the anonymous coward behind the curtain, Falcons! Keep your heads up and finish the season with two more wins!!!!