Lincoln County

falcon62

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost Old Dad - I hate that I upset you, guess you are one Coach T's groupies----Again ask me if I care and the answer is NO

Not anybodies 'groupie'. I was just raised to respect one mans accomplishments and if I had a complaint to give that person the chance to respond to my face like a MAN!

Even when I was slamming Gary Rankin on here I had the guts to let him know it was me and he knew it and exactly what my complaints were. You on the other hand are a gutless COWARD who does not have the decency to let the person you are constantly slamming respond.

Oh excuse me you cant be let go BECAUSE YOU WAS NEVER HIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats another stupid comment from you, i didnt just walk on the field and start coaching. there is a method you have to go through and people you have to talk to, so therefore they seen something and decided to let me be a part of the staff, that is pretty much how you do a job interview right. then not only that, i also had to get quailified through TSSAA, that makes me a coach that was hired onto the LC program.

Answer me a question ........ How much are you paid to coach???????? That is okay make youself feel good if that helps you see I know the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Key ....WANT-TO-BE-BUT-CANT-BE!!!!!!

How do you know if i get paid or not, oh thats right you dont. last i checked i am a certified coach through TSSAA. you can go to their site and see for yourself if that will help clear things up for you.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost Old Dad - I hate that I upset you, guess you are one Coach T's groupies----Again ask me if I care and the answer is NO

Not anybodies 'groupie'. I was just raised to respect one mans accomplishments and if I had a complaint to give that person the chance to respond to my face like a MAN!

Even when I was slamming Gary Rankin on here I had the guts to let him know it was me and he knew it and exactly what my complaints were. You on the other hand are a gutless COWARD who does not have the decency to let the person you are constantly slamming respond.

Another possibility is that the skunk is just some (apparently remedial) high school kid with no guts and no shame wanting to stir up crap. He seems to enjoy the attention he's getting (which is why I tried to ignore him, but see my last post) and his spelling, grammar and math are terrible. He's been repeatedly insulted and he just comes back for more, like one of those rollie pollie punching bags.

F62 why do you keep saying there is no discipline?? It is because of "Fans" like you that there isn't as many players as there used to be, I wouldn't play either if someone kept dissing me and my coaches for just one bad year. LCHS has been in the playoffs every year since '91, until now. Why are you mad? Because your not going to have anything else to argue about after next week. I am proud of how the Falcons have held their heads up this year. They don't get paid to play, hopefully they play to make friends, stay out of trouble and to have fun. But I guess it isn't a game to you... So what if he isn't paid guess that shows he enjoys the game..

Have you ever heard of publics freedom of information act. According to the record you are not paid. SO I REST MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just like falcon1990, said it doesnt matter if i get paid or not, i do it for the love of the game and for the love of wanting to better these kids and i love the LC program. me getting paid has nothing to do with you spilling your ignorance about the things you know nothing about. i am proud to be a part of the program through the winning and losing seasons. guess you cant say the same. im just glad the players dont have a losers mentality like you do.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever heard of publics freedom of information act. According to the record you are not paid. SO I REST MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just like falcon1990, said it doesnt matter if i get paid or not, i do it for the love of the game and for the love of wanting to better these kids and i love the LC program. me getting paid has nothing to do with you spilling your ignorance about the things you know nothing about. i am proud to be a part of the program through the winning and losing seasons. guess you cant say the same. im just glad the players dont have a losers mentality like you do.

You need to go back to caoching school..... all of you do because you are not getting the job done and want ever get the job done!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you need to change sports....to something you might be a little better at.

You need to go back to caoching school..... all of you do because you are not getting the job done and want ever get the job done!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you need to change sports....to something you might be a little better at.

you know nothing about football obviously, b/c if you did you might be coaching!!!!! im sure there are coaches at LC that have forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

Oh how wrong you are......I know more about football than you apparently-and for Lincoln County Football what do you want to know. More bull from a WANT-A-BE-Coach. It so funny that you want to defend the program and the sad shape it is in .....PITIFUL........ If it makes you feel better then go to it!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!