Lincoln County

falcon62

Oh how wrong you are......I know more about football than you apparently-and for Lincoln County Football what do you want to know. More bull from a WANT-A-BE-Coach. It so funny that you want to defend the program and the sad shape it is in .....PITIFUL........ If it makes you feel better then go to it!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!

if you know more about football than i do why dont you just put your resume in buddy, if you think what im telling you is bull then that is your problem. i am a true falcon b/c i do defend the LC program and support it through the good and bad. that is what a true fan does.that is the difference between me and you. WELL THAT IS JUST ONE DIFFERENCE. i can go on and on for the other differences. so with that said that makes you the pitiful one. :bored:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE COACHES ON THE STAFFF!!!!!!!!! You have some coaches on staff that should already been fired for things they have done. But guess what CoachT is the AD..so it hasn't happened........This time people with the power are going after him!!!!!!When the head man is gone the rest of the coaches will be no problem to terminate form coaching......

Somebody get F62 a PINK Tu Tu. He will need it as he knows everything and is going to lead us in cheers next. dry.gif

This is going to be my LAST post in this thread because the fairy is just not worth the time!

F62 'IF' you ever get a pair just let us know!

Thank Goodness One down a few more to go. Looks to me like the coaches and a few Coacht groupies are already wearing the PINK TU TU's...... just look at season results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does yours look LOST OLD DAD??????????