Gordonsville @ Jackson County Nov. 17

yankees31

Gville football players that play basketball will not be back for probably about 2 more weeks.. They won friday and shouldn't have a problem this coming friday causing the basketball players not to be able to play basketball. They are some keys players still in football so i dont know how this game will shape out.. Should be close!

It won't be close JC by 15 - 20. Gville gave us a good spanking on the football field and we will return the favor on the hardcourt. B)

IM SO GLAD YOU THINK SO.. I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT TUESDAY! GET EM TIGERS!

I heard JC blew out the competition this past weekend at FCS. Never played the starters together for more than a quarter running 5 in and 5 out at a time including freshman and still won all 3 games. Heard they beat one team 96 34 and the starters never seen the floor after halftime. Lookout!!!! If they play up to their capability this will be a long night for G'ville!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha we will see.. dekalb beat jackson by 4 last tuesday at jackson with out there football players and sunbright also beat jackson by 2in OT last tuesday.. we will see tomorrow.. get em gville!

JC by a bunch. Hey yall I know this dude he's from Celina. Just thought u'd wanna no

You know i think you're right. I went and checked this users posts and all 37 of them were on boys basketball. Not one of them was in any of the football forums and we all know that Gordonsville is a football town and that is where all their posters are on CoachT. Not one post about the upcoming game with SP so yeah i'm thinking you're right kid this guy isn't from Gville at all. :popcorneater:

hahaha we will see.. dekalb beat jackson by 4 last tuesday at jackson with out there football players and sunbright also beat jackson by 2in OT last tuesday.. we will see tomorrow.. get em gville!

JC by a bunch. Hey yall I know this dude he's from Celina. Just thought u'd wanna no

You know i think you're right. I went and checked this users posts and all 37 of them were on boys basketball. Not one of them was in any of the football forums and we all know that Gordonsville is a football town and that is where all their posters are on CoachT. Not one post about the upcoming game with SP so yeah i'm thinking you're right kid this guy isn't from Gville at all. :roflol:

there is pasts about the SP game.. dude u dont know what ur talkin bout.. your lucky gville dont woodmore bcuz i ont care how big mason is(6'5") he would dominate over him.. they will catch yall in the regions

You know i think you're right. I went and checked this users posts and all 37 of them were on boys basketball. Not one of them was in any of the football forums and we all know that Gordonsville is a football town and that is where all their posters are on CoachT. Not one post about the upcoming game with SP so yeah i'm thinking you're right kid this guy isn't from Gville at all. :D

there is pasts about the SP game.. dude u dont know what ur talkin bout.. your lucky gville dont woodmore bcuz i ont care how big mason is(6'5") he would dominate over him.. they will catch yall in the regions

Now you have confirmed you're not from Gville. We don't play Gordonsville enough for anyone over there to know Hensley's first name. You better worry about Upperman and let the Gordonsville people do their own talking. :shock:

and for one i play for smith county and i was there at FCS and they didnt win that big, they beat us by 10 and we dont have football players, and they beat pickett by 10 or 11 or so.. JACKSON COUNTY IS SO OVERRATED!

ok thats good because i know all the pickett boys and they said they didnt play jackson co. so???whats up yankee31 little confused on where you was??? and i went to the game tonight jc played sloppy got a ugly win by 10 and bennett was good when no one was guarding him and looked to me like the sapp is runs his mouth alot and had a uncalled for intentional foul with 5 secs to go.ugly win but the big boys in jc won

both teams played really sloppy and JC was too big inside and led the game after early 1st quarter but fouled way too much had 10 fouls in 1st quarter and in 3rd quart and gordonsville hit their foul shots and several big 3's to keep the game to about 10 most of night, Hensley kept the blue devils in front with 21 rebounds and 26 points.