Boone vs Crockett in The Musket Bowl

formerblazer

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh I'll start it I know the Crockett fans aren't on here too much, but this game is for Crockett to get into the playoffs. They have the back with the most yards this year I believe, and a team that has been in there playing hard against South, SH, and DB. I honestly think you all should have two more wins under your belt this year, just one play got you.

Boone is Boone, we can't lose to you all it's written in the student book the kids get every year.

Well blazer im lookin for a phisyical game the way its susposed to b played i think if we have no stupd penilties and dumb mistakes i think we can win this one but we got to show up and play but i mean come on its only one of the biggest game in this area. overall it b a gud game cant call this one until its played

Well if you are Boone you gotta know that if you can't contain Sumo it is for a long long night. He has more yards than anyone in the area I think, and that could really hurt Boone. Defensively, I've heard Crockett has stepped it up and contained some, but just not quite enough. I'm wondering if the pass will hit Crockett hard this week.

Well if you are Boone you gotta know that if you can't contain Sumo it is for a long long night. He has more yards than anyone in the area I think, and that could really hurt Boone. Defensively, I've heard Crockett has stepped it up and contained some, but just not quite enough. I'm wondering if the pass will hit Crockett hard this week.

The D has played very well for the past 4 weeks. They have kept DC in the game. It is hard to beat South when they started at the 50 or less for most of the game.

If Crockett can get Sumo rolling early this will be a very good game. If they have to pass.....watch out because Boone may win by 20.

The D has played very well for the past 4 weeks. They have kept DC in the game. It is hard to beat South when they started at the 50 or less for most of the game.

If Crockett can get Sumo rolling early this will be a very good game. If they have to pass.....watch out because Boone may win by 20.

It's hard to say usually this game comes down to which team is meaner. I thought last years crew for DC would beat Boone and they were up for a while, but in the end Boone came out with a W.

I honestly think if you can stop Sumo you have taken a huge bunch of Crockett's air out of them. He's good, but I don't see who else is stepping up...and note he is really the only players name I've heard of.

16, 9, 50, 58 and 5 all had a good game last night, consistently playing well. No huge mistakes from them and they'll play hard. Only 2 of those play offense and they do great there as well. Boone doesn't have a lot of people playing two ways.

Best of luck 2 both teams.Boone,IMO don't let what happened @ tn. High get them down.They have short memories A lot of heart and great coaches.F.Blazer has been right on about our D.Now that the Off. Is moving the ball there r so many weapons 5,20,23,2, at q.b.10,16 doing a good job 21,9,14,81 catchin just about everything. And the O-line who is undersized about every week and don't get enought credit (great job). Not sure is D.C. Bigger up front than us? Did they lose a lineman due 2 a 2 game Suspension? Good luck and have a safe trip 2 gray friday.

Best of luck 2 both teams.Boone,IMO don't let what happened @ tn. High get them down.They have short memories A lot of heart and great coaches.F.Blazer has been right on about our D.Now that the Off. Is moving the ball there r so many weapons 5,20,23,2, at q.b.10,16 doing a good job 21,9,14,81 catchin just about everything. And the O-line who is undersized about every week and don't get enought credit (great job). Not sure is D.C. Bigger up front than us? Did they lose a lineman due 2 a 2 game Suspension? Good luck and have a safe trip 2 gray friday.

We did not lose a lineman to a 2 game suspension. We had a kid who was told by the ref up at D-B to go to the bench and cool down for a couple of plays. He was a little heated because DC was called for 3 personal fouls that one defensive drive.

However, we did have an O lineman out against South due to injury. He should be back this week.

I look forward to this game. Crockett is a couple of plays away for being where Boone is at record wise. I think this will be a better game than some people think. Sumo has had a terrific year. I think he went over 1500 yards rushing for the year last week.

Crockett better work on passing because after watching Boone shut down THS running game I don't think anyone will run on them, especially one back. Understand Crockett QB has already been calling Boone's Defense out. Don't think that is what I would want to do after watching them hit.

I expect Crockett to do what they did against SH and use Sumo as a decoy as much as possible and hope someone else can get some yards. But Boone's defense is so much better than SH's D it could be a long night.