Page @ Spring Hill

Raiders0410

Coach herzog who now coaches at Page is a great coach, he is no dummy to the game, and He will do everything possible to shut down spring hill and their key Players. Coach herzog coached at Springhill in the 90's and I hated to see him go. Everyone will have to step it up this week, #71 the right tackle who has been playing well all year from what I have seen, needs to continue this week, he has the size and is quick off the ball. The Quarterback needs to make great plays this week and no mistakes. The receivers needs to catch the ball as they have been doing all year. Now, Springhill coaching staff if also impressive, I believe coach scharsh will have his team ready and pumped up, and Springhills defense needs to come in game mode. They have done a good job this year. I will take Spring hill by 10. GO RAIDERS :thumb:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I can't remember what number he was, but he was a great player.

I know Coach Herzog is a top notch guy, he came to Page my senior year and turned our defense around completely.

How is Page's quarterback this year? I don't even know his name.. And is Mahassey(spell check) running the ball?

A player by the name of Markeise (sp) Lockridge is their main RB.

Is that who you're thinking of?

It's about time

Rain helps Page and their defense.

Kickers??? What kickers....we went 5-5 on ex p's last wekk.....first time all year....so I don't know.

I would hate to get beat 14-13 because we can't kick the ball.

As far as that talk about size., Page has been outsized by everybody so they won't be intimidated by that.

I want to see Page be disciplined on defense and on offense eliminate mistakes......penalties.

Page just needs to let it all hang out....they are definite underdogs and most people expect or favor Spring Hill to win. Just relax...have fun and let er rip!!!

Might be the best game in the district this year.

Yeah I can't remember what number he was, but he was a great player.

I know Coach Herzog is a top notch guy, he came to Page my senior year and turned our defense around completely.

How is Page's quarterback this year? I don't even know his name.. And is Mahassey(spell check) running the ball?

A player by the name of Markeise (sp) Lockridge is their main RB.

Is that who you're thinking of?

Mihacsi #45 a senior is the staring TB runs about 35% of the game, a power runner. Lockridge #36 a junior runs TB the rest of the game, he has good speed a slasher with great vision. In some sets Mihacsi runs FB for Lockridge clearing it out, its a good combo.

It's about time

Rain helps Page and their defense.

Kickers??? What kickers....we went 5-5 on ex p's last wekk.....first time all year....so I don't know.

I would hate to get beat 14-13 because we can't kick the ball.

As far as that talk about size., Page has been outsized by everybody so they won't be intimidated by that.

I want to see Page be disciplined on defense and on offense eliminate mistakes......penalties.

Page just needs to let it all hang out....they are definite underdogs and most people expect or favor Spring Hill to win. Just relax...have fun and let er rip!!!

Might be the best game in the district this year.

Some say the rain helps defensive.

Some say the rain helps offense.

I say we've all played and practiced in it............so it don't mean nothing. :roflol:

I have followed Page football for 20 yrs i can see the field from my back door . Spring hill will win tonight if they had good pratice during the week if it rains Page pratice in the Gym i was watching pratice a little while working in yard on wed there in shorts sorry coaches with a QB like u have he needs all the contact he can get. Put pressure on him he just throws the ball who know where.exampl fairview game u cant throw a pic on your own 5 yrd line he reminds me of vince young a 1 read QB. If they have a chance to when tonight it will on the Def side of the ball There running back is somthing to watch fullback very slow.Decent recivers not great .Ireaaly dont see Page advancing very far in this water down play off system.If we were in the late 90 early 2000 they wont even be in playoffs ther again water down system.