WHITE HOUSE @ SYCAMORE

LARRYBIRD33

IF the rumor is true, there is obviously some type of riff, considering that he was set out for the SC game. However, I am guessing there will be last minute amends and #10 will be on the field. If not, I do think that Halstead will pick apart QB2. Regardless of being ready since "day 1", he still doesn't have the experience at qb1. Sycamore has more to play for than Springfield did. While Porter would earn alot of respect if there was an infraction and he stands his ground, I wonder if he is that confident in qb2?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore is better than Springfield. White House barely beat them. With Dixon being slowed by injuries and Greenwade being gone and this game being on the road I just do not like the Blue Devils to get it done. Go Sycamore!!!!!

FROM THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN IT MAY APPEAR TO BE THAT WAY CATFISH,OHH I MEAN HOW DO IT KNOW.SEE BUT TO A BDP FOLLOWER I KNOW THAT THE REASON DIXONS PLAY WAS LIMITED WAS BECAUSE OF SOME MUCH MORE IMPORTANT DISTRICT -PLAYOFF GAMES AHEAD,SO GO AHEAD AND COUNT DIXON OUT,BUT DONT BE SURPRISED!OHH AND ABOUT MR. LIGHT,HIM AND TROX HAVE BEEN BATTLING FOR Q.B SINCE THE 8TH GRADE,AND I BELIEVE IT WAS MR LIGHT WHO THREW A 60 PLUS YARD PASS FOR COMPLETION AGAINST SYCAMORE LAST YEAR.GOOD LUCK.................................................

Sycamore is better than Springfield. White House barely beat them. With Dixon being slowed by injuries and Greenwade being gone and this game being on the road I just do not like the Blue Devils to get it done. Go Sycamore!!!!!

FROM THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN IT MAY APPEAR TO BE THAT WAY CATFISH,OHH I MEAN HOW DO IT KNOW.SEE BUT TO A BDP FOLLOWER I KNOW THAT THE REASON DIXONS PLAY WAS LIMITED WAS BECAUSE OF SOME MUCH MORE IMPORTANT DISTRICT -PLAYOFF GAMES AHEAD,SO GO AHEAD AND COUNT DIXON OUT,BUT DONT BE SURPRISED!OHH AND ABOUT MR. LIGHT,HIM AND TROX HAVE BEEN BATTLING FOR Q.B SINCE THE 8TH GRADE,AND I BELIEVE IT WAS MR LIGHT WHO THREW A 60 PLUS YARD PASS FOR COMPLETION AGAINST SYCAMORE LAST YEAR.GOOD LUCK.................................................

:huh:

IF the rumor is true, there is obviously some type of riff, considering that he was set out for the SC game. However, I am guessing there will be last minute amends and #10 will be on the field. If not, I do think that Halstead will pick apart QB2. Regardless of being ready since "day 1", he still doesn't have the experience at qb1. Sycamore has more to play for than Springfield did. While Porter would earn alot of respect if there was an infraction and he stands his ground, I wonder if he is that confident in qb2?

I HATE TO SEE WHAT TOOK PLACE TAKE PLACE. BUT SOME THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THEN FOOTBALL.

AS FAS AS THE BACKUP QB GOES I'VE HEARD SOME PEOPLE IN WHITE HOUSE SAY HE SHOULDVE BEEN THE STARTER THE LAST FEW YEARS. I , PERSONALLY DIDNT AGREE EVEN THOUGH HE IS VERY CAPABLE. IVE HEARD OTHER PEOPLE SAY HE WOULD START AT 9 OUT OF 10 SCHOOLS. I DISAGREE WITH THAT TOO. I THINK HE WOULD START AT QB AT 14 OUT OF 15 SCHOOLS. HE JUST HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF PLAYING AT THE SAME SCHOOL AS A QB WHO HAS SET AND WOULDVE SET THE REST OF THE PASSING RECORDS AT WHITE HOUSE AS THE SAME TIME AS HIM.

AUSSIE HAS A CANNON FOR AN ARM AND EVERYONE THAT FOLLOWS WHITE HOUSE KNOWS THIS. OBVIOUSLY THE GAME COULD GO EITHER WAY FRIDAY NIGHT AND I DO THINK DIXON WILL BE HEALTHY . ON THIS GAME I WONT EVEN MAKE A PICK BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE ON THIS ONE. BUT GO WHITE HOUSE!!!

Cat, why don't you worry about your own program dude, instead of alluding amends will be made....

Coach Porter already has earned the respect he deserves, no matter the outcome. It's a little low for you to get on here and surmise coach Porter still needs to earn respect. You should know better.

Cat, why don't you worry about your own program dude, instead of alluding amends will be made....

Coach Porter already has earned the respect he deserves, no matter the outcome. It's a little low for you to get on here and surmise coach Porter still needs to earn respect. You should know better.

RIGHT ON DANDY . AND IM AT 4 TO THE POSITIVE. :flower:

Dandy, if you think I "worry" about WH program, you'd be wrong. I do read the WH boards as I do the other teams in our district just to keep in friendly competition. Someone else brought up "the rumor" and personally I don't care either way. I don't wish WH ill-will, and have no doubt that Porter has respect of the whole town. I'm just stating as a coach it would be hard to make a decision that may change the path the team takes after so many years of being in the playoffs. Don't be so sensitive...it's a message board.

Dandy, if you think I "worry" about WH program, you'd be wrong. I do read the WH boards as I do the other teams in our district just to keep in friendly competition. Someone else brought up "the rumor" and personally I don't care either way. I don't wish WH ill-will, and have no doubt that Porter has respect of the whole town. I'm just stating as a coach it would be hard to make a decision that may change the path the team takes after so many years of being in the playoffs. Don't be so sensitive...it's a message board.

Yeah, someone else brought up the rumor...but it was you who alluded coach Porter would change a decision to bring a player back to win a game....I doubt seriously if he did change his mind, it would not be "oh I can't win without him".....Seriously dude, why make such a post.

Yeah, someone else brought up the rumor...but it was you who alluded coach Porter would change a decision to bring a player back to win a game....I doubt seriously if he did change his mind, it would not be "oh I can't win without him".....Seriously dude, why make such a post.

Did I ever say WH couldn't win against Sycamore? No. But considering all the wins WITH #10 in the last two or three years, and with what's at stake, you're kidding yourself if you think there won't be a second thought before that game tonight. On the other hand, I'm sure whatever lead to #10's departure will be something TG will always regret because he left a good team.

I do believe Sycamore will be out for blood tonight and it will be a good game.

I think it will be a slugfest in the mud and muck and wind and rain. Sycamore knows Aussie #6 is a really good player and expects Dixon to be healthy and play as well. Turnovers will be the key...

YEP THE RAIN IS ON THE WAY WITH BOUT 30 MPH WINDS....

OUTHA BE ANOTHER CLASSIC. :angry:

30 MPH HUH. WELL GOOD THING AUSSIE HAS AN ARM LIKE BRET FARVE HAD 10 YEARS AGO THEN :thumb: JUST PLAYING. DONT GET EXCITED FOLKS. HE DOES HAVE A CANNON THOUGH BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL MATTER HOW STRONG IT IS WITH WINDS THAT STRONG. THIS GAME WILL BE WON IN THE TRENCHES.