HALLS VS CENTRAL - EVERYBODY IN HALLS SLEEPING OR WHAT!?

banter2009

Hello Halls Faithfuls....where you at once again?!

Halls plays Central this week in their last game. The Battle of Black Oak Ridge is on us! This should be a good game. Lots of rival competition plus it is Senior Night which should be give some last game emotions.

PLAYERS...You got this! Go out there and do what you do...play hard and bring in that win! Seniors...make this your night...leave your mark and make a statement as you play your last season game on your home turf.

I say Halls wins! GO HALLS! :roflol::roflol:

What he said :thumb:

Question that i'm struggling with to understand. If our first game is a non-event could we sneak in as a wild card? I'm speaking about the illegible player Clinton stated that played for them. I'd hate to back in to the playoffs but I wonder how TSSAA considers that.

Second question does all the stats the players made in that game become zilch? Such as Hazlehurst big night with 190 yards. That if fact seems harsh to me in the whole scheme of things.

But like banter said lets keep it going with a big W and let the powers that be call the playoff invite.

Just want to wish the seniors well and enjoy what life has to offer for your futures. :thumb:

What he said :thumb:

Question that i'm struggling with to understand. If our first game is a non-event could we sneak in as a wild card? I'm speaking about the illegible player Clinton stated that played for them. I'd hate to back in to the playoffs but I wonder how TSSAA considers that.

:thumb:

ZCAR, that Clinton game still counts as a loss for Halls. Given that, along with who you are competing for a wild card spot with, it's going to be really tough for Halls to get one of them. With 27 automatic qualifiers in 5A, that means only 5 wildcard spots. Looking at it, I don't see a team 4-4 in district and 5-5 overall, and a team without a "quality" win getting one of the five.

Halls 34 Central 20

Big salute to the Red Devil seniors. The battle of the Ridge is yours again. :roflolk:

Great job Will Beeler way to fight for that ball in the endzone, Chad Bright and Zach Gibson making some exciting long td's.

Congrats to all the Seniors.

Kudos to the coaching staff finally shared the wealth with the ball and this will only keep kids interested in the program for the long run. 0-6 to 4-6 was a huge comeback.

the reason Halls in not in the play offs is because the coaching staff sucks. There have been several games we could have won. But our coaches can't seem to learn from their mistakes. They kept on doing the same thing game after game after game............................................................................................

So boy's you did what you were told to do. This could have been a great year for

you. Sorry. Also sorry to the talented palyers who didn't see the field. It could have made all the difference in the world to have some fresh legs in there.