Looking for Indoor Tournaments..

CHAMPDDS

Looks like I may once again coach a terrific group of u-15 girls ("THE HEAT") this winter and we have found that local league play is limited in regards to competition here in Chattanooga...so we may opt to just travel and hit regional events only...We have been to Franklin last year (Battle of Franklin) and Brentwood in 2007(Crockett Arena-Can't remember tournament name) and won both events.....We prefer venues of this style (totally enclosed field-hockey style walls)...Just checking if there are any other arena type soccer tournaments this winter within easy driving distance in Nashville, Knoxville, etc....

Thanks

David

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks ChatCannon...May be a little too far from what my parents told me...

We are planning on the MLK Weekend tournament in Chattanooga, January 15-17, and then the Winter Jam (TNFC) in Franklin (Robert Ring Arena), February 19-21...u-15 divisions...

Would love to see some strong competition at both events !

D :shock:

Birmingham, AL has an excellent indoor facility. Not sure about their tournament schedule, but not a far drive.

Actually looked into it, but I believe the response I had from them was that the oldest division they were going to have at their tournament was u-14...They nicley offered to try and schedule us for their regular season league games and make them all on the weekends, but that was not realistic for us to travel repeatedly...

D