Kingston @ Polk Co.

polk_wildcat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polk should come out and take this one easy. These boys are hungry but we got it rough with alcoa and cak in the same bracket. Polk has the talent and coaching staff to make it to the 3rd round which looks like it will be cak or alcoa and I would love to see the Wildcats play against either one of them. This Polk team is special but they got to get over that first round then make a run. The one thiing bout this bracket ever who wins this bracket will be favored to win state big time 3 or the top 5 teams in the state are in this bracket alcoa #1 Polk #3 and CAK was 4th before the alcoa game friday. The road aint easy for the Wildcats but they have rose up to the challege all year and I want the other team to start talking down on them they seem to feed off of it and like the challege. Go WIldcats

I guess we should assume you're not worried about Loudon in the second round if they should win?

I never downed loudon they have a great program and have for years. Polk should win friday and if loudon is the team they face i nthe 2nd round it will be a battle. This team love to hear everyone from the other teams down them they feed off it so any fan that likes to do talking let it roll because are players love to hear it because it makes them go out and play even harder to prove them wrong. Go

Wildcats

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF CROWD WILL COME TO POLK COUNTY FROM KINGSTON. I'M TRYING TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE PLENTY IN THE CONCESSION STAND FOR EVERYONE TO EAT AND DRINK. PLEASE PASS ON TO ALL KINGSTON FANS THAT WE HAVE A WONDERFUL CONCESSION WITH GOBS OF FOOD TO CHOOSE FROM INCLUDING A HUGE BAKED POTATO AND ALL OF THE STUFF YOU WOULD EXPECT AND MORE.

Go Wildcats...good coaching and good hard working players.

....who get no respect at all from anybody who hasn't actually seen them play. Oh well, they welcome the negative comments and trash talk. Go Wildcats :ph34r:

Well I have gone all season long without posting but its time for "89" to make an appearence. You and every other Polk fan is gonna have to give up this "we get no respect theme." Are you kidding me? Have you picked up a Chatt. Times lately? It seems to have an article on Polk football almost every week. Everything from offense to defense or what Coach Davis had for breakfast. Furthermore, I promise you every team you have played or are gonna play respects you. Some of the fans may talk trash on this board but thats just the nature of the beast. Polk County may just be the most respected team in the Chatt. area. Especially by the coaches because of the simple fact that even in your "down" years you are still hard to beat. Pay no attention to what the "knuckleheads" like to say on this board you are well respected. :)

Go Wildcats...good coaching and good hard working players.

....who get no respect at all from anybody who hasn't actually seen them play. Oh well, they welcome the negative comments and trash talk. Go Wildcats :thumb:

Well I have gone all season long without posting but its time for "89" to make an appearence. You and every other Polk fan is gonna have to give up this "we get no respect theme." Are you kidding me? Have you picked up a Chatt. Times lately? It seems to have an article on Polk football almost every week. Everything from offense to defense or what Coach Davis had for breakfast. Furthermore, I promise you every team you have played or are gonna play respects you. Some of the fans may talk trash on this board but thats just the nature of the beast. Polk County may just be the most respected team in the Chatt. area. Especially by the coaches because of the simple fact that even in your "down" years you are still hard to beat. Pay no attention to what the "knuckleheads" like to say on this board you are well respected. :ph34r:

You didn't get my point. I read the times free press and the daily banner pretty much every day. The chattanooga area media and teams have seen Polk play and respect us very well. When I say no respect I'm talking about the "knuckleheads" you talk about, who couldn't even tell you anything about Polk Co., whether it be coach, mascot, colors etc. much less how they play.

But anyway, I'm excited about the atmosphere that will be here in Benton Friday. Everyone around here is so proud of this team, including me. :)

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF CROWD WILL COME TO POLK COUNTY FROM KINGSTON. I'M TRYING TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE PLENTY IN THE CONCESSION STAND FOR EVERYONE TO EAT AND DRINK. PLEASE PASS ON TO ALL KINGSTON FANS THAT WE HAVE A WONDERFUL CONCESSION WITH GOBS OF FOOD TO CHOOSE FROM INCLUDING A HUGE BAKED POTATO AND ALL OF THE STUFF YOU WOULD EXPECT AND MORE.

gobs.i am biased,but it is the truth-best concession stand in the AREA! Peanut and Blanche should open it up as a restraunt (how ya spail thet?) lol :thumb:

Kingtson has an extremely tough match-up. You need to go into Polk with an attitude. You also need to remember that you play in one of the toughest districts in the state. You have arguably played the best team in the state (Alcoa). No doubt, you have an up hill climb, but all of Roane County is pushing for you! Good Luck!