DeKalb Co. Vs Greenbriar

MrBubbles

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone knows its not trapps fault the tigers have been playin bad and not executin...he cant play the games for the team...trapp is always prepared and will admit when he isnt...the team last year wasnt anything flashy they just executed like they was expose to n played for the man beside them...they enjoyed being together and was willing to do anything they could to win...this years team has the same potential if they play as a team...for all you people who doubt coach trapps ways i just want to say this i wouldnt want to have played under any other coach n this world...if the players wouldd trust him n just execute i believe this team will win...LETS GO BOYS !!!! U CAN DO IT.... NOW PROVE IT!!!!

It looked like the question about Poteete's ankle has been answered I guess. It didn't seem like it was bothering him too much. He threw well, but I was impressed with how well he was running when it was said that his ankle was going to be a factor. He looked more like the Poteete from last year tonight. Also, Abram Edwards intercepted a pass that sealed the victory again after doing the same thing against York a few weeks ago.

Congrats to DeKalb on the win. This was a game to the death for both sides and Poteete's arm made all the difference in the last minute of the game after Greenbrier fumbled deep in our own territory setting up a short field for DeKalb. Greenbrier played tough in one of the best games I have seen them play, and have nothing to hang their heads about after they came back and took the lead and held til the fumble mentioned. This was a game of injuries for DeKalb and sportmanship between both teams. We wish the kicker a quick recovery. Scary moment when he was face down and not moving.

Bobcats Seniors we are proud of you! Underclassmen will take over....

Good job, Green! Luck to the Tigers in the next round...