Tellico Plains vs Oliver Springs

bigbearsfan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably the best and most even matchup of all the Roane County teams. Tellico Plains is definitely no push-over. Both teams better be ready to play! Tellico has the advantage being at home. I have heard that all their loses have been on the road, but maybe I am wrong. I have also heard the food is awesome there. O.S. has got to play their best football! Good Luck! Win for Roane County!

Not sure of the losses, except that they lost to Grace at home. Also, the BBQ is great on the visitors side, take advantage of it. Go BEARS!!!!

TP by 14

Hey pujo, are you "guessing", or have you seen these teams play. I'm trying to make my Bigones picks. And I know nothing about either one. :roflol:

Slim, I've not seen either team play but Iknow enough about the teams in this area to tell you TP is the stronger team on most nights. I'll be taking them on my picks. Iusually get the games on this side of the state right, My trouble is teams out of this area.

TP by 14

Hey pujo, are you "guessing", or have you seen these teams play. I'm trying to make my Bigones picks. And I know nothing about either one. :roflol:

Slim, I've not seen either team play but Iknow enough about the teams in this area to tell you TP is the stronger team on most nights. I'll be taking them on my picks. Iusually get the games on this side of the state right, My trouble is teams out of this area.

Dion is going to play. He could have played last week, but they really did not need him against a very bad Midway team.

BTW, Tellico was going to host a playoff game anyway. I really, really want a playoff win for this program. Ironically, the last playoff win for us was against Oliver Springs in 1994. It was a 35 - 28 win for us in the second round. It will be a very close game, and we have to play well to win. The penalties have been very bad this year.