Take 2: Anderson Co. vs White Co. @ AC Round 1

MavMaximus

O believe me I will keep on talking... Nix you an AC fans are the only people that dont like my post and I could careless about either one so get used to it, if you dont like it dont read or respond to my post its that simple... Like i have said time and time again no one has put me in my place on here.. not once... My dragons have backed my trash talk for four weeks now and they will continue to do so... You guys weren't ready for a person like me to get on an start talking :popcorneater: ... but really its all in good fun.. I really do respect Anderson County, they have had some great players play there and still do... Coach Kerr was a great coach and so is Coach Gilliam, but I love talking junk sorry.. And for the record, I wouldnt ever put a picture that looked that stupid beside my name... Promise ya that...ILL show some class nix by saying good luck to AC vs White County.. you wont need it... hopefully ill get to start back up on the AC fans next week... Shoutout to Space 3, hes the man :roflol: (far from it)

You tell 'em Yosemite Sam!

You're the roughest, toughest hombre ever to have crossed the Clinch River!

Tomjoad was that supposed to be some kind of joke on me... Not a very good one if that is case, I would be willing to bet comedy wasnt your first career choice was it :roflol: ... Try harder next time

Dude, I'm serious as a heart attack. You're one tough, knowledgeable and, I might say, straight-shootin hombre.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy Anderson County sure hit the lottery with their first round draw. I don't really think the Mavericks will need it but good luck tomorrow night. I am a Clinton Dragon at heart but I will show some county support for you guys and Oak Ridge as well. It will be a show down if Clinton wins in RD. 2. Good luck with no injuries. O an who is number 22 for you guys? He is some player! You might want to think of more ways to get him the ball, he was tough to tackle last Thursday.

It's gonna be a nice night for some football. Still kinda wish we were playing the former state champs, Hillsboro, but we still need to get it done tonight so we can go take our shellackin from Clinton, at least the way certain Dragon fans guarantee it. In fact, you'd think Clinton was the second coming of a George Quarles coached team from a couple years ago based on many of the Clinton fans' comments. But I'm not so sure. Of course, we'll have more to say about that after tonight....

Well Anderson County has a pretty good football team, especailly Blakley. He was a very impressive athlete. If Clinton takes care of business tonight against Shelbyville which won't be an easy task than the Anderson County game will be a good one the following week. But I agree with D123 when he says if Clinton had a healthy Hezelhurst running the football and playing his LB spot I really think the overall game would be different. He changes Clinton's overall game in such a positive way that I feel Clinton would be just to much for the Mavericks. But thats hopefully a week away, and would be one of the first fans at the game for that one.

Well Anderson County has a pretty good football team, especailly Blakley. He was a very impressive athlete. If Clinton takes care of business tonight against Shelbyville which won't be an easy task than the Anderson County game will be a good one the following week. But I agree with D123 when he says if Clinton had a healthy Hezelhurst running the football and playing his LB spot I really think the overall game would be different. He changes Clinton's overall game in such a positive way that I feel Clinton would be just to much for the Mavericks. But thats hopefully a week away, and would be one of the first fans at the game for that one.

Hey I will be right there with you. Was they more AC fans there last Thursday than Clinton fans? It sure looked like it I say next week could be a record crowd there at Clinton cant wait :angry: Like I said I hope #2 plays that will fire up AC big time from all the talk been going around.