Monterey @ Eagleville

xplay20

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut me down all you want to but I said it was a big joke that Monterey was in the playoffs and a 42 to 0 butt kicking by a 3 and 7 Eagleville proved I was correct! Wayne State University is a highly thought of Medical school. You might want to look up the facts before you put down something that you know nothing about! Being new this area, I was simply just trying to point out that I didn't think it was right to take Monterey over Clay County when head to head Clay beat Monterey. The difference was Monterey padded their schedule with the likes of Wartburg and Upperman (which combined to win 3 games) while Clay played Oliver Springs which went 8 and 2. I guess Clay needs to find the weakest teams and schedule them so they can have a winning record like Monterey. I didn't post anything on here to get personal with anyone but it seems that if you state an opinion that some people don't like, you get called names. I should not have called you a jerk, and I'm sorry for doing that! I hope you except my apology for calling you that! I am anesthesiolgist at a Nashville Hospital and also have a Mechanical Engineering degree from the university of Michigan. I like to discuss sports and was told this was a good place to do that. I didn't mean to cause all of this controversy. I'm not bragging about how smart I am, it just made me angry to be called a jerk and to make fun of the school I graduated from. Thats all I'm saying about that!

There's no reason to get on here and talk about all your degrees. That comes off as bragging or being arrogant.

However, don't get me wrong, Clay should've been in the playoffs, but they would've got beat worse.

Eagleville obviously played well and won as a result of preparation and execution. Congratulations to the Eagles. Enjoy moving on to the second round. Safe travels to South Pitt.

16 teams left in 1A.

Oh... Redwing it should be please "accept" my apology rather than "except". Welcome to CoachT. There are a few folks that act up from time to time. Generally, it is a collegial community. One sure way to get someone riled up is to say something disparaging about their school.

Congrats to the Eagles on their first playoff win! They have a tough game against South Pitt.

Yeah when rednecks like me meet coputers it brings the whole entire interweb down.

Hey Redneck, Congrats On Moving Forward. :thumb:

Thanks!! And I just couldn't let a Red Wings fan come in here and push us around. That dude had nothing to do with either of these teams yet he came in here and yapped his mouth anyways. Typical yankee red wings fan. If it had been an AVS or Penguins fan I might have let it go. Or at least some of it but NOT a dang Red Wings fan!!!

I Never Knew You Was That Adamant About Anything Rat. LOL. Haven't Heard Much Out Of Ya. How's That Lil Man Of Yours A Doing?

He is doing well! I don't live in Eagleville anymore and was living in Hendersonville most of the season but moved back to the boro a couple weeks ago. I got sick early this summer and spent the rest of it recovering so thats why I haven't been on as much. Now im doing better and back to work a few weeks ago and that is an ajustement.

I Never Knew You Was That Adamant About Anything Rat. LOL. Haven't Heard Much Out Of Ya. How's That Lil Man Of Yours A Doing?

He is doing well! I don't live in Eagleville anymore and was living in Hendersonville most of the season but moved back to the boro a couple weeks ago. I got sick early this summer and spent the rest of it recovering so thats why I haven't been on as much. Now im doing better and back to work a few weeks ago and that is an ajustement.

Well Glad To Hear You Have Recovered. And Here's Wishing You The Best. :lol:

Eagleville was well prepared, played hard, and handed us a whooping. To Miller, Boomer, Josh, John, Matt, Parker,Tyler: Thanks for all the hard work you put in and keep your heads up. Much improved from last years 2-8 season. Encourage the underclassmen to step it up another notch. The Eagleville fans were great sports. Good luck with South Pitt. Thanks for the support from the other posters from Region 4. Sorry to let you down like that. Go Tigers!!!! See ya next year.

Well Glad To Hear You Have Recovered. And Here's Wishing You The Best. :roflolk:

Thanks!! I missed you all but I did run in to Moto a few times. Hopefully I will get to a few playoff games.