#5 Clarksville NE @ #3 Hendersonville

Newcastle

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must be Nuts urself to think hendersonville will score 38 on the Eagles defense, the only problem weve had all season was turn overs an that has dropped to a minnimum, so watch out cause ur in for a rude awakening

No fatpack im not nuts.. heres some stats for you hendersonville scored 28 against riverdale and won, scored 35 against Hunters lane and won, Scored 31 against Gallatin and won, and scored 37 against Mt. Juliet where they lost in OT.. Those 4 teams have a combined record of 32-8.. also they pitched 3 shut outs.. They scored over 40 in two other games and scored over 30 in one other.. im sorry if i am mistaken but who of these teams could your eagles beat.. ill go ahead and answer it for you NONE.. the season ends on friday for northeast and in an old fashioned a** kicking..

haha ok bud, im just telling u H'ville will be extremly lucky to even put 14 up on a Extremely good D, an im guessing riverdale had a horrible game for them to stay close, an by the looks of the score id say hendersonville got real lucky, an even those this aint about them hunter lane couldnt take East out, they're just flying under the radar now waitng to pop out, also we pitched 4 shut outs an a few more games that if it wasnt for the turnover would have been shut outs, all i gotto say is we not turnin over this week. an with that part out of the situation theres no way H'ville can Hang

Well i hope you like being off the radar because that is where your gonna stay. Hendersonville is good I dont know about a blow out but if thier lineman come to play they will do what ever they want to you on offesnse and tell your offensive line good luck blocking 57 Joe Townsand (i think thats right) he was in our backfield all night he is a monster in the trenches.

Good luck hville represent our district well.

im tellling u they better not come in there thinking down on EAST at all the eagles are NOT gunna slack an they deffinetly wont let up, they got alot of heart to an will be fired up after losing a game last week to NW off of a horrible call by the reffs, they are physical an can get gritty, so dont count them out im calling the upset

NEHS 21

HHS 7

U have fallen off of ur rocker if u think northeast will ever hold hendersonville to 7 points.. this game is going to get ugly.. im calling a blowout, but not in just this game in the beech and gallatin games also.. yes its going to be a bad week to be a clarksville resident because sumner county is where real football is played.. hhs wins big

hendersonville 38

northeast 10

I am not a supporter of either of these counties but it is post like this 1 that makes me want Hendersonville to lose at some point. Also, go ahead and believe it will be a cake walk; I bet NW beats Gallatin as well.....

GO MO goes east for a big victory :thumb: Thanks for the victory clarksville :lol: Mjpimp, good luck to 9AAA, beat those traders :thumb: We are the world, we are 9AAA, we will beat the Mo out of you :geek: Come on and sing along

That was SO funny SC!!! "There's a choice we' makin, we're winning our own Division..........." :lol:

H'ville is gonna put it on em friday night. I know they are hungry to get back to those Buccaneers. NE is fast and their fullback is a monster. 6'3 245 lbs..steam roller if he gets past the line. BUT that isnt gonna happen very often. Townsend 57 and Gray 34 are gonna have a big night on D. Eli leads the big O to the endzone!!

HHS - 26

NEHS - 14

H'ville is gonna put it on em friday night. I know they are hungry to get back to those Buccaneers. NE is fast and their fullback is a monster. 6'3 245 lbs..steam roller if he gets past the line. BUT that isnt gonna happen very often. Townsend 57 and Gray 34 are gonna have a big night on D. Eli leads the big O to the endzone!!

HHS - 26

NEHS - 14

I love how everyone you listed there is a junior. Such a good junior class at Hendersonville, but don't forget the seniors, Austin Harris #9, Jon Snavely #17, and Jeremiah Lambert #14 will show up strong this Friday along with the rest of the seniors as well as sophomore RB LaDontez Bryant #3. In fact, the entire team will be ready to teach NEHS Hendersonville football.