Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

how good is page's defense???

Pages Defense is pretty good. Quick, Physical, and sworm to the ball. :thumb:

What about Creek Woods D

CW has been knocking heads this year...they have intensity that they have been missing the last couple of seasons...you take away camden's QB and CW wins big against them...

first CW alumni with 1000 posts...hold your applause please... :thumb:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know when I played Cwood had a bunch of guys that were huge and hit the weights quite a bit, but I think they were they slowest team we played behind Mont. Central.

Has Cwood upgraded their speed in the past couple of years?

i dont know what CW team you played against but they have had some pretty fast guys pretty much every year...

bulldog the only thing i have heard of page's D is that its pretty good...havent heard terrible or bad once :thumb:

Surely its obvious by now that I could care less about what you or the cool guy who always refers to himself in the third person think. You put your best players on the field when its crunch time. And its not an "off game", its an "off" season. Funny you bring up the coaching decision, what a terrible way to manage a game. With a minute and a half left, clock ticking, on your opponents 30, with 0 timeouts left, you waste 30 or so seconds off the clock trying to get a play in. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Bulldog (aka Mr. Third Person), anybody can get out there and take sacks and throw INTS. Why not put someone back there who can try and make a play and stays in the pocket a little longer? Id love to tell you where to go, but unfortunately, id probably lose my coach T privlidges.

Do you want to keep at this or talk about Fridays game?

Uhhhh....I think you started this garbage. Like the Bulldog says....that is the third person to you PP.......any time you run your mouth about the team...I am going to step up and stand up for them. As far as the QB is concerned...what "Brilliant" personnel move did you have in mind...or do we have Vince Young on the bench? Thanks for the compliment on me being a Cool guy....never expected that.

Bulldog wishes you would "try" and say what you think and lose your coacht privileges, but you won't. Just like you never had the guts to go talk about these issues with the coaching staff. You are simply a coward hiding in the stands and and a backstabber....and those are the nice things that I can say. calling the Bulldog bad names has never worked and won't.

Here's the deal......you are an unhappy person...go ask Frankly my dear what meds he is on and you take some of that.

Don't call yourself a fan...you are nothing but an old Franklin Cowboy league wannabe....look up "fan"

and it sure be found next to PP. Where is your answer on #24?

Lay off now on the team and the thread can get back on track or ......

annnnnd thank you Dr. Phil! :thumb: How many games have you been to this year? Doesnt look like too many from what I've read. Sounds like everything you know, you get from the boards. I'd put #9 in at QB. Hes tall, can see over the line, doesnt get ancey (spell check) and run out of the pocket early, hes big and tough to tackle, and would make better decisions with the football. He doesnt have the arm of #4 but hes smarter and has better vision on the football field. We just need someone who can limit mistakes and manage the game. I havent seen #4 throw an on target screen pass all year..A SCREEN PASS...they are either up in the sky or in the dirt...everytime...The last person that said something to the coach had their player benched, and the parent removed their player from the school. We dont need all that....

As for #24, I dont even know who had that number last year. Im sure you wont hesitate to enlighten me.

Saw an article on NFL.com today...."Browns owner meets with ANGRY FANS" Hmmm i guess the NFL thinks fans can be angry and complain as well....but i guess even the pros are wrong according to you, cool guy.

Get your head out of the clouds...if you knew as much about football as you act like you do, you'd be admitting things could be better with our current personel or at least be able to sit back and let the team take some heat. you take things way to personally to not know any of the players or even regularly attend games. Ive seen the other threads...you sure are quick to bash other teams...teams we dont even play? If you knew as much about our team as you claim to know about the others you talk all this trash about, id be ready to give you the clip board and whistle...

Loosen up "Bub"

I know when I played Cwood had a bunch of guys that were huge and hit the weights quite a bit, but I think they were they slowest team we played behind Mont. Central.

i dont know what CW team you played against but they have had some pretty fast guys pretty much every year...

bulldog the only thing i have heard of page's D is that its pretty good...havent heard terrible or bad once :thumb:

Pages D is very good and i'm not being biased (well maybe a little). They are a little undersized but they are fast and strong in the trenches. I have yet to see a game when theyve been manhandled. i wouldnt expect this one to be any different.

well....PP...you don't mind if I call you PP because that is all you do...PP on this and PP on that.....

I have forgot way more than you will ever know about football PP.....believe me...what you think you know would fit in a thimble.

As far as me giving other teams crap...that goes back to some old rivalries in two separate regions we were in. You know there was coacht and Page football before you came along.....and I won't bore the rest of the fans with that. You seem to think that bashing your own team is better than bashing the other teams. Your hilarious point about angry fans meet with the owner...why don't you meet with the coach......what's 1 or 2 or 3 more games going to hurt your "player".....that's right you seem to agree that it is all right for the pro fans to meet with the owner but on the high school level ...it is better to sit in the stands and backstab and second guess....your own point is contradictory to what you do....very funny. As far as the player whose parents complained about the coach and transferred......well now...you forgot the part about they thought their kid was an All-American....and no one got kicked off and he was not benched for that. That is a bold faced lie and anyone who knows Daniels knows better.........spare me that part........that is just gutless.

I have been to at least 11 practices, all but one Home game and one away game....your practice time?....your prep time? I know for sure that there is a lot of prep that goes in.....it is still up to the players to get it done.

The really insane thing about your last post is that you are saying the very same things about the QB we had last year and saying the exact same things about this years QB. Any of the other teams posters know that about you. Your next observation will be that Daniels has never made an adjustment....if you follow your own cue.

My own personal observations about personnel and coaches are unwarranted because I am a FAN first not a bleacher bum coach.

I'll show you my ring one day.......and it sure would surprise you where it came from. The programs that I was involved did not welcome your "fan" views. They were considered Cancer. Dissent is one thing but Honest dissent is the only way...your way is dishonest.

Go Patriots.

By the way, my favorite neighbor and player this year plays defense

bulldog the only thing i have heard of page's D is that its pretty good...havent heard terrible or bad once :lol:

I believe he is talking about the 06 year. Creek Wood didn't have the speed they have the speed they have now. Creek Wood was a more power team and had the players to run that type of offense. Now they still have the power and more speed. :lol:

how good is page's defense???

Pages Defense is pretty good. Quick, Physical, and sworm to the ball. :lol:

What about Creek Woods D

CW has been knocking heads this year...they have intensity that they have been missing the last couple of seasons...you take away camden's QB and CW wins big against them...

first CW alumni with 1000 posts...hold your applause please... :lol:

Seems like that baseball player still has too much time on his hands :lol:

If the QB is that kid who was in the band prior to last year then I would not overlook him if I was Creek Wood. He is a fair athlete and on a dry field (which we haven't seen now in a month) I am sure Page's offense could be scary. Creek Wood has to play like the team that beat Camden on the road in a shootout and not like the team that got taken to the wire by Montgomery Central & Cheatham. I can assure you that Page is better than those 2 teams this year.

The players could barely stand up in those two games. Both fields were in horrible condition. Had the fields had any traction Creek Wood wins by 40. :lol: I can assure you Creek Wood's field will be in great shape on Friday. :lol: Creek Wood won't overlook any team or player. They will come out every week like they are in the State Championship. Coach Daniel will have his players focused and ready to go. :lol:

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

Both teams had to play on the same field in both of those games last time I checked. Don't be a "homer" to the point at which you think the field is the only thing that kept the other teams in the game. That is an awful comment. You need to just accept the fact that Montgomery Central & Cheatham improved as the year progressed and both of them played hard late in the season despite the losses.

They both played Camden close for a half until the Lions pulled away from both of them in the 2nd half in both games. I suppose the field was only sloppy in the 1st half of both of those games though right?????

Have you ever heard the phrase: Rain is a great equalizer. This phrase applys to the Cheatham and Central games. It may be an awful comment but if you saw the game and have seen Creek Wood play on dry playing surfaces you would know that what i said is very true. I was not saying that Cheatham and Montgomery Central had not improved because they had, but Creek Wood could not run some of their best plays because they didn't have the footing. I saw numerous times when a player could have made one cut and been in the endzone but couldn't do it because they were playing in a mud pit. Creek Wood was out of their element and still won the games. The weather was so bad at Cheatham that Creek Wood wore their old white jerseys and old pants so they didn't ruin their good white uniforms.

photo.php?pid=4340542&id=650040049

Let's see so far on Monday and we have four days to go...... at Page we got no QB and the D is terrible.

Creekwood has played the Crimson Tide, The Indianapolis Colts, and an All Star team from the PAC 10. We are so far in over our heads, something has to be done.

Our record must be wrong and therefore "The Bulldog" feels compelled to call the TSSA and announce our team's withdrawal from the playoffs. The TSSAA director informed me that due to their cut at the gate, they would not permit that

Twenty minutes have passed and the TSSAA Director said if I didn't leave them alone they would move Page up to a #3 seed and re-do the brackets....move us from a #7 to a #3 and send us to Memphis to play.....sounds reasonable to me since the TSSA did all this with a full moon and on Halloween on Saturday.

The Bulldog "barking" at the full moon...circa Nov, 2009

orrrrrrrrrr.....did Creekwood just slip by a 1-9 team by one touchdown last Friday

Move Page to a #3 seed?

Spring Hill might disagree with you on that request Mr "Wildcard" BG69 :lol:

hey...66...all of my comments on the #3 seed bit were purely based on sarcasm and no slap at SH. I was venting.

I have seen film now.........CW does have speed. My biggest question though after watching is this. Who had the best defense that CW has faced? I could be wrong, but I cannot tell where anyone actually had a tough defense.

Also how does CW think they would have fared against Giles and Spring Hill?