______________ got screwed.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Bridge, now I know what to get you for Christmas, some sensitivity sessions with a psychologist :roflol: I can afford them now since the TSSAA returned the counterfeit Benjamins that GVK & I sent them. Actually, the disappointment wore off of me and our team pretty quickly. The Warriors are already at work preparing for McMinn Central. If we're fortunate enough to win, then you get a chance to see the "naturally beautiful" GVK again and your concessions sales will soar. :roflol:

I have now begun to see the positive side of the TSSAA's mistakes. I'll get those bandburgers and fries sooner! Win or lose in week one, I'll be eating bandburgers in less than 2 weeks. If we win week one, I'll just have 1 or two, but if we lose week one, I will likely try to drown my sorrows with 6-7. In the first half. :roflol:

In order to cut down on the clutter on the boards, just insert your team name into the blank and your reason. This way I will not have to view the thread again and not get my laptop wet from all the tears.

Good luck to you and your team in the playoffs.

6a00d83451c06469e20120a5c9b20f970c-320wi

Kinda looks like a Tornado, huh? :roflol:

Well, the "we got screwed" down this way was the article I read in the Cleveland Sunday paper this morning. The sportswriter for the paper was complaining and whining about how some wildcard 6-4 team had a better seeding than the local 3-7 Cleveland team did in their quadrant. I'm sitting there drinking coffee when I read that and nearly spewed it everywhere. :roflol:

Nice one Bridge, now I know what to get you for Christmas, some sensitivity sessions with a psychologist :thumb: I can afford them now since the TSSAA returned the counterfeit Benjamins that GVK & I sent them. Actually, the disappointment wore off of me and our team pretty quickly. The Warriors are already at work preparing for McMinn Central. If we're fortunate enough to win, then you get a chance to see the "naturally beautiful" GVK again and your concessions sales will soar. :thumb:

No need to pay Dad, I provide clinical services to all Alcoa fans (some CAK fans) pro bono. :thumb:

Nice one Bridge, now I know what to get you for Christmas, some sensitivity sessions with a psychologist :ph34r: I can afford them now since the TSSAA returned the counterfeit Benjamins that GVK & I sent them. Actually, the disappointment wore off of me and our team pretty quickly. The Warriors are already at work preparing for McMinn Central. If we're fortunate enough to win, then you get a chance to see the "naturally beautiful" GVK again and your concessions sales will soar. :)

No need to pay Dad, I provide clinical services to all Alcoa fans (some CAK fans) pro bono. :ph34r:

You've got your work cut out for you with BC & Bridge. Now me & GVK, aka Dumb & Dumber, are beyond repair :) I'd say you have a long list of patients if you're living in DC :thumb:

Nice one Bridge, now I know what to get you for Christmas, some sensitivity sessions with a psychologist :ph34r: I can afford them now since the TSSAA returned the counterfeit Benjamins that GVK & I sent them. Actually, the disappointment wore off of me and our team pretty quickly. The Warriors are already at work preparing for McMinn Central. If we're fortunate enough to win, then you get a chance to see the "naturally beautiful" GVK again and your concessions sales will soar.

No need to pay Dad, I provide clinical services to all Alcoa fans (some CAK fans) pro bono.

You've got your work cut out for you with BC & Bridge. Now me & GVK, aka Dumb & Dumber, are beyond repair :) I'd say you have a long list of patients if you're living in DC :thumb:

:ph34r::)

You clowns are no longer Dumb and Dumber...

Only because there are more than two of you now.

zoocak.jpg

:ph34r: Right after this picture was taken, GVK slammed into the back end of a police car. Don't worry, it didn't harm his naturally beautiful face. Of course he was driving on a revolked license, the jeep was registered to a rental company in Gatlinburg and had been reported stolen, Fred swore he didn't know any of us and that we had just picked him up while hitch hiking, and I really don't know Pacman or how he got in the jeep with us to begin with. Maybe he was the guy who served us the fruit smoothies we were drinking. :)

Nice one Bridge, now I know what to get you for Christmas, some sensitivity sessions with a psychologist I can afford them now since the TSSAA returned the counterfeit Benjamins that GVK & I sent them. Actually, the disappointment wore off of me and our team pretty quickly. The Warriors are already at work preparing for McMinn Central. If we're fortunate enough to win, then you get a chance to see the "naturally beautiful" GVK again and your concessions sales will soar. :ph34r:

No need to pay Dad, I provide clinical services to all Alcoa fans (some CAK fans) pro bono. :thumb:

You've got your work cut out for you with BC & Bridge. Now me & GVK, aka Dumb & Dumber, are beyond repair I'd say you have a long list of patients if you're living in DC

Yes, I am a bit busy, but I run specials during playoff time in TN :)