1st round Unaka @ Rockwood

goodgooglywoogly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka is just going to have to come out and play great on the defensive side of the football and control the game offensively.. If we can play mistake free for the most part of the game and slow down the run Unaka will have a good shot at winning.. I dont think Cosby was to strong but penalties killed us I would probably bet the farm we had over 100 yards in penalties if not it was really close...

Against a good team like Rockwood we are going to have to cut down on the penalties and just come out and play very tough on both sides of the ball but we shall be tested Friday.

Coach RC

Rockwood did a great job against Harriman Friday night. I know nothing about Unaka, but Rockwood better not underestimate anyone. Harriman beat Tellico, so my guess is that Rockwood underestimated Tellico and got beat. Unaka, I am sure, will be ready to play. I know that if Rockwood plays like they have been, Rockwood should come out the winner. Good luck! All of Roane County is rooting for you!