2A Pick Em

wholder

With TC and FCS both going West I, too, wouldn't think any of the teams out that way will be very happy with the way things fold out there. Now the East is going to be a real shoot out. A year ago there were some teams in the East that had the potential to knock off TC......both South Pitt and Oneida played very well against them. South Pitt gets the A title this year because of lack of competition. Oneida has been replacing an outstanding line from a year ago (as well as a college QB), but they have done a solid job of building that line back up. Boyd is again a player....they usually faced TC in the 2nd or 3rd round, but now looks like they will skate through at least into the third. Hampton must be watched, they have had some teams that could have gone all the way if not for meeting SP or TC at the wrong time. Darkhorses in the East are OS, TP, and likely Rockwood.

Me......of course, I'm on the Indian Wagon! :D

Kazanity :D

About time you jumped in here Kazzy!!! Where you been? Getting them Injuns decorated with that postseason warpaint? :D They'll be a well prepared bunch for sure. Don't really see any "darkhorses" making any noise this year, but you never know......Tell Lambert ole Seven said to make sure to work on punt coverages the next few weeks! He'll know exactly who I am. Good luck to you Kaz, Flair, and the rest of the reservation. :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know us Injuns'.....we just like to lay on the ground with our ears in the dirt to determine what that rumbling in the distance is....! As usual, sounds like a swarm of Yellow Jackets! Lambert's been burning the midnight oil to overcome any punt coverage breakdowns we might have. Let's see, the last time an opponent torched us was....? Why I believe it was your very own beloved Yellow Jackets! Good luck in the minefield out West......my sources say your ride will be a touch smoother to Cooke-Vegas! With any luck, maybe you'll get to meet another pack of Wild Injuns! (I'm sure Pujo is rolling his eyes right now)( :D )

:D Kazzy :D

You know us Injuns'.....we just like to lay on the ground with our ears in the dirt to determine what that rumbling in the distance is....! As usual, sounds like a swarm of Yellow Jackets! Lambert's been burning the midnight oil to overcome any punt coverage breakdowns we might have. Let's see, the last time an opponent torched us was....? Why I believe it was your very own beloved Yellow Jackets! Good luck in the minefield out West......my sources say your ride will be a touch smoother to Cooke-Vegas! With any luck, maybe you'll get to meet another pack of Wild Injuns! (I'm sure Pujo is rolling his eyes right now)( :D )

:D Kazzy :D

No rolling eyes from me, If we don't make it .I'd love to see Oneida have another shot. If the Bulldogs plays to their potential, they could be very dangerous.I think some people are going to be shocked when they see the Bulldogs take the field next week.

Hampton winning football games shouldn't shock anyone, IMO, Pujo. Some things in life just seems normal and your Bulldogs winning football games is one of them. What would be shocking, to me, is if you don't win a game. I think we have a very solid team again....with a couple of bona fide stars, that at this point, didn't get the memo that they are special players. I hope it stays that way, because they work just as hard as everyone else. If we all pull the plow equally......we, too, tend to be quite dangerous!

:D Kaz :D

Hampton winning football games shouldn't shock anyone, IMO, Pujo. Some things in life just seems normal and your Bulldogs winning football games is one of them. What would be shocking, to me, is if you don't win a game. I think we have a very solid team again....with a couple of bona fide stars, that at this point, didn't get the memo that they are special players. I hope it stays that way, because they work just as hard as everyone else. If we all pull the plow equally......we, too, tend to be quite dangerous!

:D Kaz :D

I also think both of us could be facing a pretty tough opponent our 1st outing.I guess the 2ond round pretty much eliminates the chumps. Love to see you all at Hampton in a couple of weeks. Never got to meet you or Smashmouth. 2 of my favorite posters. Geeettttturrrrrrrrrrrrdunnnnnnnnnnnnn

Guess I better throw in my 2 cents worth.

2nd Round

Hampton

Oliver Springs

Rockwood

Oneida

Boyd Buc

Forrest

Signal Mtn.

Cascade

Trousdale

WHH

E. Robertson