Job opening at Warren Co.

chs4life

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who ever they decide on, i hope it is sooner than later. this is the time for off season weight programs to get started for those not involved in other sports. give the boys a week (2 at tops) to rest then get started on next season. spring is closer than you know! Good luck to Madewell and his staff with the future, and good luck to the Pioneers as we all move forward.

The posting for football should be the same as it was for basketball. The job will be posted on TSSAA web site and school system's website for a minimum of 10 days. The principal, AD and HR Director will then look at the applications and narrow it down to the top 5 or 10 depending on how many apply. The best candidate will then be selected. This is how it was done for BB. Should be the same process.

Do you expect a coach (head or assistant) in the playoffs to make the time to apply

for a job in 10 days? Why not extend the period to after the TSSAA Championships?

What think 10 days during the playoffs?

The posting for football should be the same as it was for basketball. The job will be posted on TSSAA web site and school system's website for a minimum of 10 days. The principal, AD and HR Director will then look at the applications and narrow it down to the top 5 or 10 depending on how many apply. The best candidate will then be selected. This is how it was done for BB. Should be the same process.

Well, here they go again StanTrott. I haven't browsed in a while but decided to take a peak when I heard. Surprised there's not more venom, but I'm sure it won't take long to come out again. I'm struggling to figure out how the Warren co. admin is going to attract anyone after previous searches and the inflexibility that has been shown towards name candidates demands. I also didn't read the james clark article but heard he said get some money together and get Rankin? Really?

Do you expect a coach (head or assistant) in the playoffs to make the time to apply

for a job in 10 days? Why not extend the period to after the TSSAA Championships?

What think 10 days during the playoffs?