Job opening at Warren Co.

chs4life

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Todd will land a great coach. I know my list of candidates does not really matter but here are a few I would like to see be in the running for the job.

1. Matt Snow

2. David Pack

3. Steve Britton

4. Brian Nix (DC at Alcoa)

5. Dale Dunlap

6. Carlton Flatt

7. Greg Cotten

Ought to add Todd Willmore to the list.

Brian Nix would be great!!! He's young, he's got CRAZY energy and can motivate. Honestly, I think he's happy but you have to wonder when and if he wants to be a Head Coach. :roflol:

New offense? Really? This past year had over 3500 yards of offense, what's wrong with that?

wins and losses we have a A.D. now that wants a successful program Todd will get it done I predict a winning season in 2010 with whoevers the coach GO PIONEERS

So you're blaming wins and losses on 350 yards per game, 30 points per game, and a Top 10 offense in the state? Well there you go. :lol::o:o:o

Imo, Todd should not be on the selection committee. He should be in the applicant pool.

Southern Standard article today says search is heating up with excess of 40 applicants. Willmore has gone and spoke with a couple of them personally. Meeting is scheduled next week with committee members. No names have been mentioned, but he says they have some real quality candidates.

New offense? Really? This past year had over 3500 yards of offense, what's wrong with that?

wins and losses we have a A.D. now that wants a successful program Todd will get it done I predict a winning season in 2010 with whoevers the coach GO PIONEERS

So you're blaming wins and losses on 350 yards per game, 30 points per game, and a Top 10 offense in the state? Well there you go. :twisted::o:o:o

Imo, Todd should not be on the selection committee. He should be in the applicant pool.

what i mean by wins and loses we put up all these good numbers but no winning record 22-42 last 6yrs YES i wish Todd was in the pool that is the most loses in w.c. football history our kids are winners they desevre a new coach to maybe turn things around yea and southern standard writes that 22 wins are good for 2nd all time in wins thats ok but they dont talk about 42 loses being 1st all time in loses i guess they dont want to hurt anyones feelings