Job opening at Warren Co.

chs4life

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pioneerpride37110, I'm not saying he's not comming now. I think there is some details that have to be worked out that worries me based on some of the people involved. I heard he wants to bring an assistant from Texas also and there may be some issues there. Willmore had a meeting with the players the other day and told them workouts will start Feb. 1st and they should have a coach this week if everything goes well, which confirms what I've been hearing about ironing out some details. Anyway, I hope it gets taken care of and we move forward and take another step towards a successful football program! Go Pioneers!

pioneerpride37110, I'm not saying he's not comming now. I think there is some details that have to be worked out that worries me based on some of the people involved. I heard he wants to bring an assistant from Texas also and there may be some issues there. Willmore had a meeting with the players the other day and told them workouts will start Feb. 1st and they should have a coach this week if everything goes well, which confirms what I've been hearing about ironing out some details. Anyway, I hope it gets taken care of and we move forward and take another step towards a successful football program! Go Pioneers!

thanks nitro14 i hope they get it all fixed soon. this is a good group of up coming seniors coming in next year been watching them play since they where at the middle school and realy enjoy watching them play. hope to be back home by the time the season starts my tour over here is about done. tell all the young men to keep their heads up and work hard just because they have a bunch of dumb *** at the school board and cant get a coach hired doesnt mean they still cant have a good year... GO PIONEERS!!

pioneerpride37110 if by "tour" your referring to the military, the Pioneers and fans want to send a big "Thank You" to you for your service to our country! You guys rock!

thank you nitro14 for all of your support god bless my weekend hallo is just about over but i will check back from time to time to see if we have got a coach yet. tell all the players to work hard and they can get to where they wont to go.. GO PIONEERS!!!