Job opening at Warren Co.

chs4life

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys i know more than you think I do. And I know how things work.

Do you want to keep his salary and perks quiet? Why?

Should be proud to show you shelled out big bucks for a big name.

NO DOUBT, Coach Johnson's money is taken care of or he wouldnt have took the job.

What is the problem here guys? I am just relaying a little information.

thanks bigmoney i agree he didnt come for the chump change the last staff was making there maybe changes in the teaching community at the h.s. to make room for his asst.coaches

I think this will be a good Hire for WC ,he has all the credentials you would want in a coach.

1.4 years at Alabama starter

2.National Championship ring at Bama

3. played in the NFL (Fixed)

4.1 Arena league championship (as a coach)

5. 1 KY State Championship (as a coach)

6. Several playoff appearances as a coach in KY

At first I was worried that he was a player and not a coach then after his radio interview I think he can do both Most of the stuff He said was what people were wanting to hear.he said he was big on DISCIPLINE and i think WC football needs that.He mostly talked defense so im wondering of hes Going to be the OC or the DC.I heard the person from texas was the OC but i could be wrong nothing was said today on the radio

Finally !!! Finally!!! The powers to be got one right !!! I have always said Warren County is a gold mine ready for the right coach to come along . I truly believe this new coach we have, gives us the best chance to be successful, and bring back the glory years from times past. I am excited, lets get behind this coach and hopefully more young men will want to be a part of the Pioneer program, and stat something special next year. I can't wait !!! Go Pioneers !!

this guy johnson is got a great background coach madewell never did anything to get the last laugh on anybody with 6 losing seasons in a row under your belt the laughs on him......

Hey ax how long you gonna give the new guy before you start jumping on him if he doesn't win? Don't say 6 years cause you were on Madewell after about 4. And the new guy's getting a lot better program than Chris did.

First we need to get a real

O and get rid of or the BS Veer. We need to let Caleb and Michael Run the ball behind Cody. I mean my god he is 6'4 310 lbs I could run behind him. I belive we can get atleast 3 yards a pop behind him. Hopefully no asst. coaches stay. We need to clean house and start over.

So your 'BS Veer' averaged 30 points and 350 yards a game and you wanna trade it for something that gets you 3 yards a pop?

:o:bored::o;):thumb:

this guy johnson is got a great background coach madewell never did anything to get the last laugh on anybody with 6 losing seasons in a row under your belt the laughs on him......

Hey ax how long you gonna give the new guy before you start jumping on him if he doesn't win? Don't say 6 years cause you were on Madewell after about 4. And the new guy's getting a lot better program than Chris did.

utchuckd, I don't think you want to trade jabs with axmensax on Coach T or in person. Trust me. Welcome Coach Johnson and let's move forward!