Job opening at Warren Co.

chs4life

The new coach will have alot on his plate winning games will take care of alot of his trouble but if he jumps out to a 0-3 start Hes gonna be in trouble

They will NOT go 0-3 way too many winners on that team to do that. ( Robinson, Northcutt, Curtis, Etc) Wait and see this will be a team we talk about for a long time. Mark my words.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the crap he will have to put up with he needs to be paid and paid well....

The new coach will have a good AD, experienced players and some coming up, fine facilities and a hard working booster club. So what kind of crap are you referring to?

Parents .... no matter what he does someones kids parent is always disgruntle.....I know you stand down in the corner of the field but you should hear some of the wisdom that gets shouted to the sideline from our stands ...

the facilities are a joke really ... avery trave middle school has a weight room 3 times the size of ours... the old lockeroom hasnt seen a renovation in years .....Heat Rain cancels practice, with the new BB coahes theres no going to the gym...

The new coach will have alot on his plate winning games will take care of alot of his trouble but if he jumps out to a 0-3 start Hes gonna be in trouble

now i do stand in the corner of the endzone ya'll know who i am.i like everybody else is impaitent and wondering why they haven't named a coach yet. but i am being patient and trusting the AD i will be the first to admit i didn't agree with everything the previous coaches did. BUT NOBODY CAN SAY I DIDN'T SUPPORT THEM OR THE STAFF. I just wish we had all these people at a booster club meeting expressing ther concerns. when you don't have to put your name on here and you can complain on here but saying something different in public. I AM NOT POINTING ANYBODY OUT UNLESS THE CLEATS FIT. the new coach should get five to six years to see what he's got. i think that would be fair.

Let's just work hard and take one thing at a time! No bragging, just prepare and take care of business on Friday nights.

AMEN!!

I just wish we had all these people at a booster club meeting expressing ther concerns. when you don't have to put your name on here and you can complain on here but saying something different in public. I AM NOT POINTING ANYBODY OUT UNLESS THE CLEATS FIT. the new coach should get five to six years to see what he's got. i think that would be fair.

Ill be there,you know it Bob,I dont know how much Input the freshman parents have or need to have for that matter But ill be around, Ill help in anyway the booster club needs.Ive heard war stories about the booster club meeting so it should be fun.

One thing for certain It should be a very interesting year,win or lose good or bad.

For those other than Bob...

I dont hide behind a name if you dont know who I am ask ,Im not hiding i think ive Posted on here before or made it evident who I am...

I think I can speak for all of us when i say .....GO PIONEERS!!!

Bigmoney, UT got a coach that will bring integrity back to the program and will be good at recruiting and it will pay off in the long run. He will gain the respect of the players and Vol Nation.

Yeah the Pioneers, new coaching staff, fans and parents plan on winning the region next season! Anything else is a let down. That should be our goal!

As far as our coaching search taking too much time, well, he is worth it and I for one am glad we have some new blood (AD & board member) in our hiring committee that are making a difference. Two good hires for basketball and now football.

Go Pioneers!!!!!

Will he be able to bring in a staff or have to hire from the abundant of former coaches left over from previous staffs? Everybody talks about former players that should help but which ones have the time to do it? There will be a lot of questions the new coach will faced with. I hope he has the administrations support this time. GO PIONEERS!