Job opening at Warren Co.

chs4life

First we need to get a real

O and get rid of or the BS Veer. We need to let Caleb and Michael Run the ball behind Cody. I mean my god he is 6'4 310 lbs I could run behind him. I belive we can get atleast 3 yards a pop behind him. Hopefully no asst. coaches stay. We need to clean house and start over.

So your 'BS Veer' averaged 30 points and 350 yards a game and you wanna trade it for something that gets you 3 yards a pop?

:o:bored::o;):thumb:

I don't care if we get 1000 yards a game and 60 points. I want an offense. That number 1 wins game. Number 2 controls the clock and tempo. Number 3 Allows us to come back if down by more than 1 score. Number 4 something our kids BELIEVE and buy into.

Pioneer fever I dont intend to coach. MY time has past. But I do intend to fully support Coach Johnson his staff, Cody and all rest of Pioneers to the fullest of my ability.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First we need to get a real

O and get rid of or the BS Veer. We need to let Caleb and Michael Run the ball behind Cody. I mean my god he is 6'4 310 lbs I could run behind him. I belive we can get atleast 3 yards a pop behind him. Hopefully no asst. coaches stay. We need to clean house and start over.

So your 'BS Veer' averaged 30 points and 350 yards a game and you wanna trade it for something that gets you 3 yards a pop?

;):thumb::o:bored::o

I don't care if we get 1000 yards a game and 60 points. I want an offense. That number 1 wins game. Number 2 controls the clock and tempo. Number 3 Allows us to come back if down by more than 1 score. Number 4 something our kids BELIEVE and buy into.

Pioneer fever I dont intend to coach. MY time has past. But I do intend to fully support Coach Johnson his staff, Cody and all rest of Pioneers to the fullest of my ability.

Let's move forward! Please! Coach Johnson said in his press conference he would evaluate the players and build his offense and defense based on their abilities. Phoenix made sure to put in his posts about how Coach Johnson would handle parents. I don't think Bill Harris had any problems when the current players were at the middle school nor did Andy Evans when they were freshmen. As a hard working parent, booster club member, field crew member and a youth coach for years I think it was uncalled for and lost my respect for him.

That's prolly true nitro. I'm old and fat and there's not too many people I would wanna trade jabs with at this point. :thumb:

But if he's gonna call out my friends I have the right to rebut.

Wow. Nice straw man argument. I'm getting dizzy.

That's prolly true nitro. I'm old and fat and there's not too many people I would wanna trade jabs with at this point. :thumb:

That's admirable of you to stick up for your friends, but be careful your not defending anyone who might throw you under the bus!

Ok I have 1 question for you. If the veer is so great why do no big time national championship contendor teams run it? Just a thought.