what are your picks for 11aa baseball

imhere

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Hooper from Cw did something to his arm 2 saturdays ago and at the game sat. he didn't pitch and was in street clothes.

Does anybody know what happened or if something else is going on? That would be a big loss since we was prob there #1 guy after what he did last year.

Already 2 Big injuries with hooper and foriest hopefully there nothing and them 2 can face off again this year after last years classic.

And has for Cw they looked alot better this sat. Hit and played D alot better and Cox and Donaldson threw very well.

I heard that Hooper from Cw did something to his arm 2 saturdays ago and at the game sat. he didn't pitch and was in street clothes.

Does anybody know what happened or if something else is going on? That would be a big loss since we was prob there #1 guy after what he did last year.

Already 2 Big injuries with hooper and foriest hopefully there nothing and them 2 can face off again this year after last years classic.

And has for Cw they looked alot better this sat. Hit and played D alot better and Cox and Donaldson threw very well.

word i am hearing across the river is that foriest is done for the season. ks any truth? coachrop what about hooper?

Nathan Foriest has a torn UCL. He's done pitching for the rest of the season. Depending upon when his surgery is he could theoretically DH and maybe play first. I don't know what his plans are though. I haven't seen him since he got hurt.

The good news is that most pitchers come back from this surgery with an additional 2-3 mph on their fastball.

Jones seems to have these guys lined up. Portland put up a fight. Their pitcher battled. But, he proved to me and I think everyone else that he is prepared to give up everything for our guys. They are pumped. My son and family is loving baseball and excited about baseball again for the first time in years. The Freshman Davis, coaches kid or not, put the team on his back and got HHS back in the game. I hope the bumps(that will happen this year) are small and we oercome them for a great season. Great first day and night and great enthusiasm on the hill again, or the ROCK.

Wednesday's game was a combination of hot bats for Harpeth and some poor play by Cheatham. I don't think Cheatham is that bad, the last kid they threw was the best pitcher by far. With the game not counting for anything I am sure both teams saved pitchers.

If Harpeth continues to hit the ball like they did in this game, they will be hard to beat. Not too many holes in the line-up to thro around.