what are your picks for 11aa baseball

imhere

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah harpeths gonna need him to have a "speedy" recovery cause that loss was a fluke, creek wood was playin their "D" game and harpeths was their "A" game and barely got away with win,,,it wont happen again trust me

Low blow. No class. Grow up. Creek Wood is coached better than that. I doubt you're a player.

Zach's a tough kid. He'll be back.

Well Ks its pretty much what you were sayin monday about harpeth making 7 errors. So works both ways. ouryear is prob not a player, and if he is stop were above their junk. Look how the celebrated after beating us. :roflol::thumb: Congrats on Harpeth for winning state tuesday :roflol:

But for real they beat us we beat them no matter how each team played. There will be a re-match...

And if ouryear is not a player keep bringing it cause its fun to read.

You're not even spelling the obvious.

Grow up.

Kid takes a fastball to the head and gets a concussion and you're talking smack.

The guys on both teams played 2 tough games and split just like last year. It's classic Creek Wood/Harpeth. I've watched probably 20 Creek Wood Harpeth games not to mention alot of the games in between in Little League, Middle School, summer ball and finally high school. Respect the rivalry and the game.

Well Ks its pretty much what you were sayin monday about harpeth making 7 errors. So works both ways. ouryear is prob not a player, and if he is stop were above their junk. Look how the celebrated after beating us. :roflol::thumb: Congrats on Harpeth for winning state tuesday :roflol:

But for real they beat us we beat them no matter how each team played. There will be a re-match...

And if ouryear is not a player keep bringing it cause its fun to read.

Yep. You guys booted the ball around a little bit Tuesday. It's a round ball, but it's got seams and takes some funny bounces. I score em the same for either team. You earn your hits.

What Harpeth did Tuesday was protect the legacy of 2007 when those guys went undefeated in district. It's the only time it's been done in 11AA that I know of. Our 2 seniors were freshmen on that team. Stuff like that matters.

Yep. You guys booted the ball around a little bit Tuesday. It's a round ball, but it's got seams and takes some funny bounces. I score em the same for either team. You earn your hits.

What Harpeth did Tuesday was protect the legacy of 2007 when those guys went undefeated in district. It's the only time it's been done in 11AA that I know of. Our 2 seniors were freshmen on that team. Stuff like that matters.

So that makes it ok to throw a party on the field after a REGULAR season game????

No party. Threw their gloves up in the air and danced around a little. Didn't see a dogpile or cake and ice cream from my seat.

The 72 Dolphins have a toast to being the last undefeated team in the NFL every single year when the last undefeated team gets beat. Still. 38 seasons after they did it. Stuff like that matters to those that did it last. It doesn't have to matter to you.

ok i made a prediction and creek wood couldn't follow through. so they are not as good as they and others(myself included) thought they were. my hats off to harpeth. come monday and tuesday harpeth is ours. and for creek wood they have several punks.

Wow.... how does Creek Wood have any PUNKS??? I'm pretty sure both harpeth & cw kept it clean during their series. Just saying! :thumb: