what are your picks for 11aa baseball

imhere

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think on a post earlier somebody noted that Mont. Central is always tough in the postseason. They are showing it. Camden has been depending on Riley and Douglas to pitch the district games for several weeks. We will find out tonight how one of the other ones show up. I don't know what Mont. Central will have pitching wise, but we have had some problems throwing strikes after the top two. Most of the district games have been Riley pitching on Monday with Douglas catching and then Douglas pitching with Riley catching on Tuesday. They have done a very good job taking the load for the team. I am afraid our bats are going to have to be going tonight.

Hats off to Creekwood, Harpeth had nothing at the plate yesterday. On a positive note, we lose only two Seniors and have lots to look forward to in the future. Congratulations to Blaine Marlin and Will Bradshaw on an outstanding career at Harpeth High School. Your leadership will be tough to replace and I wish you both the best of luck in your future. Thanks also to Coach Jones, Coach Davis and Coach Pomeroy for restoring our program to one that we can all take pride in. Win or lose we were a much improved team this year, both between the lines and away from the field as well. The kids responded well to much higher expectations of the coaching staff. I can't wait till next year as these young men continue to grow and mature. Our program has definitely turned the corner and I challenge every player and parent to commit themselves this summer to getting better and "buy in." With all these underclassman getting this much playing time we should be scary good in the future!!!!!!