A/AA State Finals Notre Dame vs CAK

chasanooga

Yes, CAK must be considered soccer central in TN. What is it, 6 championships for the boys and 3 for the girls in this decade? Unbelievable accomplishment.

Congratulations to all at CAK: coaches, parents, players (of course), and, I'd guess, the administration that supports the kids with coaches, fields, budget.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you that the Irish should be very proud of their season. I thought they played an excellent game in both the semi's and the finals (I didn't see the quarters). I can't believe that #4 doesn't have any college offers as of yet. What a player!

Now, on to the boys season!

I can't believe that #4 doesn't have any college offers as of yet. What a player!

Unbelievable. She would be one of the players I would go after first because she can control the entire mid field by herself. Great ball control, movement, perception, and anticipation.

I wish someone kept 'header' stats...Of all of the games I have seen throughout the years, not just Notre Dame, I haven't seen another player so fearless in the header department..from returning line drive goal kicks to scoring from corner kicks...Danielle will be a huge asset to any program she attends next year...

D :hungry: